01 ♪ Ringtone

"nice kill!"

the sun was beginning to set in the skies of hyogo. the orange color soon painted the once bright azure, the students who have finally finished their club activities are going home one by one. you on the other hand, stayed behind for the sole reason being that your friend yuki had dragged you to watch her brother's volleyball match.

"yuki it's not even an official match, i don't know why you'd drag me here." you complained to your friend as you rested your chin on your palm. you two were sitting on the bleachers where much to your dismay, other girls were sitting at too. apparently your school's volleyball club was so famous that it even had it's on fanclub.

"oh come on [Y/N] relax! it wouldn't hurt to watch would it?" your friend laughs beside you. "rintaro wanted me to go home with him so i had to wait for him. figured i'd drag you along to watch his match with me."

"you're evil."

"but you love me."

you could only roll your eyes and smile right after at your friend's remark. yuki knew you didn't have any interest in sports yet here she was dragging you in her mess. you heaved in a sigh, averting your eyes at the court where your school's team was. opposing to them was another boy's team from a different school.

your ears cringed at the girls beside you who would cheer and scream for the males. they even had fans and bandanas with the member's name on it too. you found it quite tiring just watching the girls cheer their hearts out for the boys who probably didn't even know their names.

"atsumu-san, osamu-san you can do this!"

"suna-senpai goodluck!"

"akagi-senpai! you're so cool!"

you noticed more cheers were directed towards the blonde and grey haired teens, who you just realized were twins.

"who are they?" you pointed at the two similar looking boys.

"i'm surprised you don't know them, they're quite popular." your friend chuckles. "they're the miya twins. they're known as the most powerful twins in high school volleyball, and their looks are a bonus too. many say they look like idols, but my brother just scrunches his nose in disgust every time someone would call them that."

you hum in response, slightly agreeing with the fact that they did indeed look like idols. "i mean, they aren't lying." you found yourself staring at the blonde boy who was now walking at the end of the court to serve.

yuki caught you staring at the blonde twin. "don't be fooled though, i heard he has an attitude."

you rose your brow. "wouldn't want to test that out anytime soon then."

suddenly, the girls who were cheering beside you had stopped. their silence was more eerie than when they were screaming, and you found it really surprising on why they'd pause the same moment the star would serve.

"why'd they stop?" you asked your friend.

"because-"

"my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack~
my neck, my back~"

you felt all the people in the gymnasium slowly turning their gaze at you. you blinked, before realizing what was going on. "shit." you cursed, hurrily searching for your phone in your bag.

"oh no." osamu sighed. unfortunately, time ran out and atsumu had to serve. the referee whistled, indicating that the ball was out of bounds.