26 ♪ Confession

"so, whaddya want?"

atsumu stares at your figure who was still nearby the door. he noticed you lowering your head as you walked towards him. he waits for your answer, but simply got none.

"hey." your steps were slow as if you didn't want to walk to him in the first place. you still didn't utter a word which confused him.

"didn'tcha say you wanted to talk?" atsumu asked once more. you still had your head lowered so he couldn't see what facial expression you had on your face.

"[Y/N]–"

"kiss me."

atsumu widens his eyes in surprise. it wasn't a question, it was more like a demand. "what?"

"i said kiss me."

"why would y–" without any warning, you pulled atsumu's shirt and smacked your lips onto him while you were on your tippy toes so you could reach his height. your lips moved in sync with his as you closed your eyes.

atsumu was in shock to even process what was going on. he felt his heart beat twice as much at your sudden action. it was because you were the one asking him for permission this time and he couldn't do anything but to grant it so he opened his mouth. your tongue fought for dominance with his, only to lose as soon as his touched the roof of your mouth. you felt heat all over your body as your knees began to grow weak.

atsumu's hand cupped your cheek, your hair tangling along his fingers. you were the one to pull away first, your fingers slightly shaking as you gripped his shirt. the blonde noticed it and tilted your head it to face him.

"thought you told me not to go near you? what's happenin' here princess?"

your eye twitched at the sight of red lipstick marks at the side of his lip. "shut up." you said, closing in the gap again for the both of you.

atsumu didn't want you to dominate however and grabbed your arms, pinning you against the wall. as your lips touched his, you began to wonder if he'd been doing this with heather earlier. you moved down his neck, kissing his jawline and hearing his soft grunts in your ear.

you smelled the expensive perfume lingering on his skin. "you smell like her too..." you mumbled as you parted from him.

before you knew it, tears began to drip from your eyes. atsumu had his eyes half open so the moment he saw this, he immediately pulls away from you.

"a-are you okay?" he lets go of your arm that was pinned on the wall and cupped your cheeks again, wiping off the tears with his thumb.

"why did you stop?" you asked, not making eye contact with him.

"tell me why yer cryin'."

"it's nothing." you tilted your head to the side, causing him let go of your cheeks.

"[Y/N] this is not nothi–"

"why did you stop kissing me? is it because i'm not her?" you felt a lump in your throat as you said those words, scared that you might cry more if you tried to speak again.

"what are you talkin' 'bout?" he asked.

"you were this stuff with heather too weren't you?"

"w-what?"

"at this same room yesterday. you were here weren't you?"

"how did–"

"and earlier. you had this on your lip." you took your thumb and ran it across the sides of his lip. "she left lipstick marks."

atsumu frowned, "she..." he started, but didn't know what else to say.

"you could've just made the deal with her instead. she would've done this much better than me."