33 ♪ Cliché

before you knew it, a few weeks have already gone by since you went on a date with atsumu. you had reached the one of the top ranks in your exams which you were very thankful for. atsumu, being the one who studied with you, did better than what he usually does and asked if he could study with you again next time in which you agreed to.

the picture you had submitted to honoka back then received the highest marks by the teachers so it got displayed at the bulletin board at the front of the school. since then everytime you would walk pass it, you could always see some girls taking a picture of it with them. probably because atsumu's in it, you thought.

as of now, you were having lunch with atsumu at the school rooftop. he dragged you here since he said he wanted some privacy since eating at the cafeteria would be a bother because his fans were always watching him. now here you were sitting down and leaning against a wall while atsumu was laying on your lap.

"aren't you gonna eat? the food might go cold." you ran your fingers through his dyed hair while his eyes were closed.

"let's just... stay like this for a bit. is that alright?" he asked.

you hummed in agreement and let the calming breeze of air surround you two. over the past week you noticed how clingy atsumu got towards you. not that you mind though, you were just a bit surprised.

"i'll be away for a few days startin' tomorrow." he opens his eyes and grabs the hand you were stroking his hair with.

"for what?"

"i was invited to the all-japan youth tranin' camp. it'll last 'bout five days." atsumu took the back of your hand close to his lips and kisses it lightly. "don't miss me too much, 'kay?"

you smile at the boy, "is this why you've been acting so clingy all of a sudden?"

"well," he finally stands up and sits right next to you. "i'd miss you too much if i didn't spend more time with you so..." he mumbles but you still heard it.

"then don't miss me too much, 'kay?" you mimicked him. you saw him pout a little and grabbed the bento that was beside him.

"yer not even gonna miss me are you?"

"who told you that?" you chuckled when you saw him sulking a bit. "tell me all about it when you get back.

"course i will, i'll even update you everyday!"

"i'd love that 'tsumu."

°

"so he's going to be absent for a week?"

"unfortunately yeah." you took the shoes out from your locker. "he's gonna be back this sunday though." you were now going home with yuki since it was the first day atsumu had gone to tokyo for his training camp.

"hmm, a whole week without atsumu..." the girl pondered beside you. "we should have a sleepover at your place [Y/N]-chan, we haven't done that before."

"sure–" you suddenly remembered your mother being home. surely, it would freak yuki out. "when do you wanna come over?"

"wanna do it now? i have spare clothes in my bag and a spare uniform."

you tried to hide the smirk that was forming on your lips, "alright then."

you both walked towards your house, slightly hoping your friend wouldn't pass out the moment she would see her idol. "we're here." you halted in front of your yard.