29 ♪ Reward

"so... you're actually dating now?"

"...yeah."

"like, for real dating? no "deal" or whatever?"

"for real dating."

you and yuki were having lunch together in your classroom. she heard about the news of what atsumu did yesterday and was quick to ask you about it as soon as classes were over.

"i remember asking you if you'd actually date him, didn't you say you'd rather eat your desk?" yuki teased, pointing at the desk below you.

you look away from the girl and continued to chew your food. you remember the happenings of yesterday when atsumu had confessed to you.

"...what?"

"let's date for real this time." atsumu grabs both your hands and stares at you. "i promise, i'll be better."

"still, it's kinda hard to believe he actually dated someone for real this time." yuki added. "have you ever had a boyfriend before [Y/N]-chan?"

you almost choked on your food, "w-where did that come from?"

"just a question." she shrugged. "i've never had one though, rintaro always teases me about it."

"unfortunately, i did have one." you answered truthfully.

"oh? who is-" yuki's ringtone suddenly stopped her from continuing her sentence. her eyes widened, unable to utter another word.

"what is it?" you asked.

"m-mi...mi..." your friend stutters, her eyes never leaving her phone.

"...mi?"

"...m-michiko!"

"michiko?" you tilt your head in confusion. then, realization hit you which caused you to freeze. "... you're kidding."

"michiko signora is coming to hyogo!" she squealed and stood up from her seat. "i can't believe this!"

"w-wow... yeah, totally did not see that coming..." you awkwardly scratched the back of your head.

"i've loved her ever since i was little! me and rintaro used to watch her tv shows daily, every drama she got a role in we wouldn't miss it!" yuki ranted.

"i didn't know you were a fan." you let out a small laugh.

"do you know her, [Y/N]-chan?"

"i do." you answered, avoiding eye contact with her. "very well, actually."

°

after class, you saw atsumu waiting for you beside your shoe locker. the boy was leaning onto it, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"why are you at my locker?" you approached him.

"waitin' for you, what else?" he furrowed his brows. "i'll take you to yer clubroom."

you tried to hold in your laughter but ended up snorting which caused confusion to atsumu.

"w-what?"

"sorry, sorry." you wiped a small tear from the corner of your eye. "i'm just not used to you acting so nicely is all."

"what's that supposed to mean?"