34 ♪ Ex

"babe..."

"yes?"

"notice me."

"i am noticing you 'tsumu."

"no yer not." he pouts, pushing the book away from your face. "yer more interested in that book than you are with me."

you chuckled at his kid like pout, placing your book down the bedside table and lacing your arms around his neck. "you just want to cuddle don't you?"

"maybe..." he buries his head on your chest, letting your scent calming him down. "i haven't seen my girlfriend in days, you can't blame me..."

it was sunday, the very same day atsumu came back from his training camp. he came straight to your house as soon as he came back, which was why he was inside your room right now.

"i'm sorry." you pecked his head, smiling. "this better?"

"i know something that's much better." he lifted his head and stared at you. you noticed his eyes trailing down your lips, smirking as he did so. "wanna know what it is?"

you already knew what he was going to do judging by how he looked at you, but you still tested the boy out. "enlighten me."

he leans towards you, his arms supporting him as he stayed on top of you. he connected his lips with yours, your hands finding its way to cup his face. he deepens the kiss, sending butterflies down your stomach. atsumu started to continue his kisses by trailing it down your jawline, making his way to your neck.

"w-wait atsumu–"

"yes princess?" he whispers, his hot breath hitting your ear.  "this is me enlightenin' you, what's wrong?"

"nothing... but..." he started to kiss your neck, nibbling parts of your skin which caused you to let out a whimper. you felt him sucking a part of it, making you push him back. "a-atsumu! you did not just–" your face flushed at the realization.

suddenly, someone started to knock on your door. "[Y/N]-chan! i've brought [F/F] from miyagi!"

"shit." you and atsumu cursed in unison.

"is that–"

"yep. that's him." you gulped, fixing your clothes and hair before getting out of the bed. "stay there." you told atsumu.

when you've successfully tidied your top, you slowly opened the door and peeked your head out. "h-hey there tooru! wasn't excepting you to visit..."

"nee-san called me and told me she came home. of course, being the darling brother that i am, i–" oikawa paused his rambling when he spotted something on your neck. "are you okay?"

"yeah, why wouldn't i be?"

"you've got a bruise on your neck, or did a bug bite it?"

your eyes widened, instantly covering it before he could realize what it was. "i-i think i got bitten by a huge bug earlier, yeah."

"why aren't you opening the door?" he rose his brow as he pouted. "i even bought these [F/F] so we can eat!"

"we can eat it at the kitchen!" you smiled, hoping he would listen to you. "i need to change though, i'll be right there."

"fine. hurry up though, we don't want takeru hogging all of these." oikawa turns around and started to walk away from your door.

"i heard that tooru!" you heard takeru scream from afar.

you sighed in relief once your uncle was away and closed the door shut. you walked towards atsumu and said, "go out the window."

"the window?!"