20 ♪ Uncle

you got woken up by the sounds of birds chirping outside. you opened your eyes, still feeling very sleepy. you looked around you, realizing that you weren't in your room. memories from yesterday came back to you, and you just now noticed that you were resting on atsumu's shoulders.

you stared at the boy beside you, his eyelash unmoved while his mouth slightly hanged open. you smiled at the sight, wondering how he looked so innocent as he slept. you remembered the time at the infirmary where he looked the exact same too. seconds later, his eyes started to twitch. atsumu to open his eyes and looked at you.

"good mornin'..." he said in his morning voice.

"morning sleepyhead. the door should be opened soon." you scooted away to give him some space. he rubbed his eyelids and started to yawn. you noticed the maroon jersey wrapped around your shoulder, wondering if atsumu placed it on you last night.

"what time is it?" the boy asked.

"probably around seven, classes should be starting soon..." you turned and faced the door, standing up and walking towards it to check if it was already opened. you twisted the knob, and it latched open.

"oh, it's open." you took a peek outside to check if anyone was there, thankfully there wasn't.

atsumu sighs and picks up his bag, following you outside the room. "we finally got outta there. i'm starvin'."

"wanna grab breakfast before we head home?" you both walked towards the gym in hopes of getting the stuff you left there yesterday.

"sure." when you grabbed your stuff at the gym, you and atsumu walked out of the school campus before anyone could catch the two of you. since classes were about to start, you saw students walking towards the school while you both walked away from it.

"are you gonna try to get to class later?" atsumu asks.

"yeah, can't afford to miss class y'know. exams are coming up."

"forgot yer a goody two shoes."

"not my fault your grades suck."

"no they don't!" he argued.

you sneered at him, not believing what he says. "well, how 'bout you? are you skipping?"

"nah. we have practice later, can't have kita-san yellin' at me again." he frowns, hunching his back at the memory of kita scolding him.

you laughed, already picturing how it looked like. "by the way, thanks for lending me your jersey. kept me warm last night." you were wrapping the maroon jersey around you, covering your uniform.

atsumu slightly widens his eyes when he remembered what happened last night. he turns his ahead away from you and mumbles, "no problem..."

"breakfast is my treat." you gave him a thumbs up as you winked.

"wait really?!"

"yeah, we're heading over to my house. i'll cook somethi-"

"[Y/N]-chan?!" you froze up upon hearing the voice who called out to you. that familiar voice who belonged to someone who you were so annoyed of.

"[Y/N]-chan! it is you!" you slowly turned your head towards the direction of the voice. there stood the brown haired setter, waving his hand up to you with a wide grin on his face.

"t-tooru?!" you stutter, not expecting him out of all people to be here in hyogo.

atsumu raised his brow, confused as to what was happening. "you know that guy?" he pointed at oikawa who was sprinting towards you.