Story 2: More Attention (SMUT)

ROSÉ POV

"JIMIN, GET OFF THE FUCKING XBOX AND GIVE SOME ATTENTION," I yelled at him.

"WHAT, CAN'T I JUST PLAY MY GAME FOR ONCE," he yelled back.

"NO, STOP PLAYING THAT GAME AND PLAY WITH ME INSTEAD."

Oh shit, here we go again. Jimin is not giving me attention for the 2nd time. You know you can't get away with this baby. I put on the lingerie from last time and started to do the same thing to him. Go up on his body and begin to seduce him until he gives up.

"Hey Jimin, I need some help," I pouted at him as I was grinding on his body.

As I was giving him kisses, he pushed me off.

"No way, Rosé, you were able to get me last time. But I have evolved, you can't get me," he said and went back to playing his game.

I went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Ahhh, fuck what else should I do," I asked myself.

I look in the closest to find something that I could do to him. I have to say there was a lot of stuff that I didn't know we even had. There was an air horn, a firecracker, and uhh, nice a nerf gun. This one has quick-fire rounds. I loaded up the gun with the plastic bullets and started to rush down to him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him, shooting the quick-fire rounds.

JIMIN POV

"Ahhhhh, baby, stop it," I said, trying to dodge the bullets.

Oh my god, these quick fires are no joke. I got up from my chair and made my way to her. I grabbed the gun and tossed it to the side.

"Stop it, babe," I said and went back to my game.

(ON THE MIC)

Jimin: Yo sorry about that, my girlfriend keeps on messing with me

Taehyung: It's alright, I can relate to that

Jimin: Really, how

Taehyung: Two syllables, her name rhymes with penny

Jimin: Oh her

Taehyung: I mean like she wanted me to give her attention a while ago but, I said no an~~ what the fuck

Jimin: Taehyung are you there

Taehyung:.........................................

Jimin: TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung: Hey man I have to go

Jimin: Wait, but why, we are in the middle of the game

Taehyung: Sorry, uh family emergency

Just then, Taehyung got off his mic put forgot to turn it off.

IN THE BACKGROUND: