Story 6: Quickie (SMUT)

JIMIN POV

Rosé and I were driving to school in my car. I parked it in the student section and was about to get out when she grabbed my hand.

"Jimin, wait," she said.

"What happened, did you forget to pack something," I replied.

"No, that's not it."

"Then what is it."

"I want a Quickie before we go to school," she said.

What she wants to do it before school starts. I sighed and looked around to see if anyone was watching. It seems the like coast is clear.

"Alright then," and then we both went to the back of my car.

I pulled down my pants as did she, and I placed my dick in her ass. She was moving up and down on it, trying not to moan.

"Ahhh, f~fuck Jimin," she whimpered.

As I was fucking her, I couldn't help but glance around the area to see if people were coming. Thankfully, no one did.

"Y~yes babe, j~just like that," she moaned.

We were making so much movement as the car was moving with us.

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"Oh crap, we gotta go," I said.

We hurriedly put our pants back on and exited the car. We then ran into the school and headed to our class.

"See at lunch," Rosé said before pecking my lips.

I ran to the 2nd floor to my first class and was able to make it.

"Dude, where were you, you're usually not that late," RM whispered to me. "What happened."

"Here is the short story, Quickie," I responded.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

The teacher then came into the classroom and started the class.

(TIME TO SKIP TO JIMIN'S 2ND PERIOD)

"So class, when Shakespeare wrote the play, Macbeth, hey thought of ways to introduce feeling into his words. Not just as an actor, but also an effect."

Blah, blah, blah, this is pointless. Why do I have to know this in the future? This is why I fucking hate English class. Anyway, the teacher gave us a worksheet that we had to do, and you know me, I used this time to socialize with other friends rather than working.

"So guys, did you listen to anything the teacher said," I said.

"Pffft, hell no, the teacher is boring," Jennie said.