Story 7: Arrest Me Officer (SMUT)

ROSÉ POV

"Sir hands up where I can see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said to the criminal.

"Yes, baby, arrest me, please," he said.

I was surprised, he obeyed me and put his hands behind his back. Typically, they would try to attack you, or I would have to force them too. This person is different. Anyways, I brought him inside my cop car and drove off to the precinct.

"So officer, what do you say we go on a date," he said.

"You have the right to remain silent," I responded.

In my head, I was thinking, who is this person. I have a bad feeling about this man. I lost focus that I swerved into the wrong lane.

*HONK*

I quickly went back to my lane and regained my focus.

"What's wrong baby," he smirked at me.

I just stayed silent for the entire ride. We got to the precinct, and I locked him up in a jail cell that we had. I then went to the case file to look at the criminal's report.

NAME: PARK JIMIN

OCCUPATION: N/A

BIRTHPLACE: BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA

RELATIONSHIP: N/A

There wasn't a lot about him. I closed the case and headed into the interrogation room where Jimin was waiting.

"So Park Jimin, I'm going to be asking you some questions," I said.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend if you're wondering," he said.

I just looked at him with a confused look.

"Anyway, I need to know some information about this case. What can you tell me about the stolen drugs," I said.

"I didn't steal anything," he said.

"Oh really, then what is this."

I pulled out a plastic bag of cocaine and placed it on the table.

"That ain't mine," he said.

"Well then who is then," I said.

I then banged my hand on the table.

"TELL ME WHO IS IT THEN, and I WILL CUFF YOU IF YOU DON'T TELL ME!!!!!!!" I yelled.

For some reason Jimin didn't seem frightened, he just gave me a smirk and said

"Yes, those are mine, now cuff me, officer," he said.

"W~what, you want me to what," I asked him.