Story 4: Hey Let Me Hit (SMUT)

ROSÉ POV

I have been in a relationship with Jimin for almost three years. We have been talking about getting married, having a family together. But not once, we ever had sex. Sometimes I would give him signals that I want to sex, but he backs off. After that, I go to the bathroom and play with myself. Im a grown woman in her early twenties playing with herself, just because her man doesn't want to have sex, that's so fucking embarrassing. Anyway, I went downstairs and saw Jimin on his phone. I sit next to him, and he greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi babe, how are you," he said.

"I'm good, how are you," I asked him.

"I'm doing alright myself," he said.

My hand started to make its way to his crotch. He saw it and immediately pushed it away.

"No, Rosé," he said.

I then gave him a dirty look.

"Jimin, I'm losing it right now. Like I'm losing it," I yelled at him.

"Wait, why babe," he said.

He was about to comfort me when I pushed him away.

"JIMIN, I GETTING SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX. YOU KNOW EVERY TIME YOU TURN ME DOWN, I HAVE TO PLAY WITH MYSELF IN THE BATHROOM. I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT ANYMORE." I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry, babe, I didn't know," he said.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" I yelled.

Jimin came out of nowhere and kissed me in the lips. I wanted to push away, but I couldn't. Oh my god, I wanted this badly.

"Why didn't you tell me," he seductively.

"I don't know, I'm stupid for doing that," I replied.

"Well, I'm going to make it up to you," he smirked and then dragged me upstairs.

We went to the bedroom, and we both went off the bed. Jimin started to kiss me roughly like an angry tiger. I kissed him back the same way. Just then, our tongues were playing tonsil hockey, trying to win over control. Of course, I lost, and Jimin started to explore every inch in my mouth. Just then, he broke off the kiss and started to kiss my neck. He was leaving hickey spots everywhere.

"~mhm," I moaned.

After that, we started to get real spicy. He began to take off his shirt, revealing those tasty abs, me likey. I pushed him down and started to lick his abs beginning from the bottom to the top.

"So good," I said to him.

I took off my top and kissed him roughly again. This time, I won control and was able to explore every inch of his mouth. After that, we both stood up and took off the bottom half of our clothes. Behind his underwear was something big. It was poking out, and I was very intrigued. I sat on top of it poking me in the ass a bit.

"Ahhhhh, what is this Jimin," I said.

I pulled down his underwear, making his enormous dick pop in the air.

"Oh my god, baby, I didn't know you had a big dick," I said.

I then started to rub it up and down. Jimin was moaning by the looks of it. Just then, I mouthed the whole cock in my mouth and moved my head up and down. I gagged a bit, but I think that just made him hornier. After sucking him off, I left his dick and took off the bra and underwear. I was so ready to fuck him. God, I dreamed of this moment. I placed his dick inside me, making me moan.

"Ahhhhhhh, oh shit," I said.

"Does it hurt," he asked.

"A~ah little bit," I replied.

"Don't worry, it will become a pleasure soon," he said.

We were slowly moving. Jimin was right, his dick was becoming pleasure, and I wanted it faster.

"J~Jimin, oh my god, f~faster," I moaned.

After I said that, Jimin started to thrust harder into my pussy, making me moan louder.

"YES, FUCK ME JIMIN, OH MY GOD YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD ~AH~," I moaned out loud.

"Baby, your so fucking tight," I groaned.

His dick felt so good that I ended up cumming ten times. Yes, I know that's a lot, but that's what happens when you haven't had sex and your craving it.

"YES JIMIN, FUCK ME, GOOD BABY!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"YEAH BABY SCREAM FOR ME," He growled at me.

He then slapped my ass hard. But you know, I didn't feel it at all. My mind had more pleasure than pain, so take that. Anyways, I came for the 11th time.

"Ahhh, fuck Rosé, I'm about to cum," he said.

"Cum in my pussy, then, I want to have a baby," I moaned to him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I heard him reach his high as I felt the sperm surging up my vagina. Both of us panting from sex; we both laid down in bed.

"That was so good, thank you, Jimin," I kissed him.

"Your welcome baby," and then he kissed me back.