Story 5: Addicted (SMUT)

JIMIN POV

"Ahhhh, fuck Rosé, your pussy is so tight," I groaned.

"Yes, f~fuck me, Jimin," she moaned.

I kept on thrusting into her until we both reached climax. Our sweaty bodies are just laying in bed together. As I was about to get off the BED, she stopped me.

"You want to go another round," she said in a needy voice.

"What, you still not tired," I asked her.

"No, I can go all day."

"Well I can't, I got work to do. You can go home, Rosé."

As I was leaving the bed, I looked behind her, and she was giving me a pouty face.

"Babe, if you think that's going work, it's not," Then, I left the bedroom.

(A FEW HOURS LATER)

"JIMIN, I WANT SEX NOW!!!!!!!!!," she screamed.

"Chill, Rosé, I am going to give you some later, let me just finish my work," I replied to her.

Just then, Rosé sat on top of me.

"Baby stop it," I said, pushing her off. "I told you, I will give the goodies later today, let me just finish some work," I said with authority.

"Promise," she pouted.

"Promise baby," I replied and then pecked her lips.

She then left me, and I resumed my work.

ROSÉ POV

I want him now. I his dick so bad. I love it so much. Im is so addicted to it.

JIMIN POV

After I was done with my work, I went over to my gaming console and started to play some games.

(LATER THAT DAY)

(ON THE MIC)

Jimin: Hey Jin, kill the guy over there

Jin: What's the location

Jimin: 167 South

While playing, I heard my phone ringing. I pulled out my phone to look who is calling.

*ROSÉ BABY*

Jimin: Fuck, hey Jin I need to take this call

Jin: Alright then