☁︎︎Chapter 1☁︎︎

Hey, im Blair, i was born in Kansas but moved to LA with Avani so we could have a better chance growing on social media. We've been living here for two years now and I love it, we don't exactly live together though I live in the Sway House and she lives at the Hype House.

I'm the only girl at Sway but it doesn't bother me I actually like it. I've never had a lot of girl friends during school and I've always leaned more towards the guys because there is barely any drama and their so fun to be around.

The Sway boys are more like my brothers and I would never have feelings for any of them, well except for Anthony but that was a couple years ago.

••••••••

I'm currently texting Mads and Ben in our group chat.

Basic whores

Side bitch number 4
Hey bitches you wanna go
to six flags?

My wife🥰
YES i want to ride all
the rollercoasters.

Me
You know I hate rollercoasters
I'm not going on one.

Side bitch number 4
Uh yes you are.

My wife🥰
Come on B they aren't
even that bad

Me
Then I'm not going.

Side bitch number 4
To bad because Mads and I are
already at your house.

Me
Really😑

My wife🥰
Yeah so get dressed and
get out here

Me
Fine your lucky I love
you guys

Side bitch number 4
We love you too but HURY UP

Me
Coming

••••••••

I tossed my phone on my bed then walked to my closet and threw on whatever I found first.

Your outfit:

I put my hair up, grabbed my mini backpack and shoved everything I need for today in it

I jogged upstairs and to the door but before I left I shouted to the boys "I'm going to six flags I'll be back later!" I waited for a response before leaving, "alright be careful!" Josh shouted back shortly after. "will do!" was all I said before heading outside.

I walked to Bens car and got in the back. "Good morning" they said at the same time which made us laugh a bit. "Morning guys" I yawned. "How are you tired it's lunch time?" Ben questioned. "You woke me up and I'm hungry" I stated plainly. Mads giggle and replied "what does you being hungry have to do with you being tired?"
"Well what I'm trying to say is get me food now please."