☁︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻☁︎︎

We walked in and the waiter quickly came over to us. "How may I help you" he asked in his deep voice. "Table for two please" I spoke politely. He nodded and waved for us to follow him.

He took us close to the back of the restaurant where not many people were. I gladly took a seat across from Dixie and placed my bag by my chair.

I grabbed the menu and began looking, I felt eyes on me so I looked up and found Dixie staring. I looked into her eyes and it felt as if I couldn't look away.

"You look beautiful tonight, you know that?" She said reaching her hand across the table and placing it on mine. I only broke our eye contact to glance at our hands but quickly looked back.

"But you look even better.." I exclaimed smiling. She also smiled and shook her head. "Impossible" she whispered leaning in closer to me. I started leaning in too and I couldn't stop myself from pressing my lips onto hers.

Right at the moment the entire world stopped. Nothing else mattered as long as I had Dixie with me. Nothing was going to stop us from expressing our feelings towards each other.

Then I unwillingly pulled back when I heard a click of a camera to the right of us. I opened my eyes and immediately turned my head towards the sound. I saw a man holding a camera along with a young girl staring at us.

Once we saw them they fled out of the restaurant. "Shit.." Dixie said to me. I looked back over to her and she had a worried expression on her face that matched mine.

My phone buzzed and I looked over to see a notification that TikTok room just posted. "Yeah.." I sighed.

Sorry for the cliff hanger loves but I had to
But don't worry I'll be updating soon😛