☁︎︎𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5☁︎︎

Dixie was waiting up in my room while I was in the kitchen making popcorn for us. I was sitting on the counter scrolling through my phone when I heard footsteps approaching me so I look up.

"Hey B." Anthony says looking in the fridge. I hesitantly answered "Uh hey." "So uhh...the weather was pretty nice today" he says back after grabbing a drink. "what do you want." I said staring right at him, he didn't take his eyes off his drink.

"Fine I just wanted say I'm really sorry" "sorry my ass." He sighed and looked up at me "I'm serious, I am really sorry and regret hurting you." "If you regret it so much you wouldn't have done it." "I know Im fucking stupid and was too afraid to fall in love with you, I was at the point where I would kill myself if you asked me to and that scared me." I processed what he said but couldn't think of an answer. "You should have told me that before breaking my heart." "I know.."

The microwave beeped and I grabbed the popcorn and started walking back to my room. "I love you Blair." I had no clue how to reply to that so I didn't. I got to my room and let out a sigh before walking in. I sat in the beanbag next to Dixies and put the popcorn between us.

"Thanks" she said with a smile. "No problem" I returned the smile and switched on a movie. We decided to watch a scary movie which was a bad idea because we screamed the whole time. There was a jump scare and Dixie grabbed onto my waist I laughed at her but also got scared myself so I held onto her.

After a while the movie was finished and we had fallen asleep in the same position we were before. Every once in a while I would move around but other than that I slept pretty good considering Dixie was laying on top of me.

She woke me up by moving around and accidentally kicking me in the stomach. "Ugh what time is it" she groans trying to get comfy again. I grab my phone and say "9am" I yawned and laid back down under my blanket.

"So what are you planning on doing today?" She asked finally opening her eyes. "Eh i don't know I was thinking on getting my nails done because I haven't in a while. Do you wanna come with me?" "sure i have nothing else yo do but first can we get breakfast, I'm starving?" "Yeah let me get ready quick."

I got up and grabbed some cloths to put on. Then I walked in the bathroom so Dixie could get changed in my room.
I put my hair in a messy bun, brushed my teeth and did light makeup.

Outfit-

I walked out of the bathroom and Dixie was putting her hair in a ponytail

I walked out of the bathroom and Dixie was putting her hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and decided to text my cousin Halle just to check up on her because we haven't talked in a while.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Halle💫

Me
Hey Halls how is your
singing going?

Halle💫
It's going great all the
girls are super sweet,
how have you been?