☁︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷☁︎︎

Dixie and I just walked into our hotel room and collapsed on the bed since we were so tired. "Can we get something to eat?" She mumbled with her face resting on the bed.

"Sure, I saw a cute little restaurant down the street" I said sitting up and looking threw my suitcase. "Ok, what should we dress up in?" She asked standing up beside me. "I'm just gonna go for a skirt, sweater and some sneakers" I grabbed the skirt and showed her. She nodded her head and looked threw her cloths

Dixie and I finished getting ready at the same time so we left our hotel room right away and got on the elevator to go down to the lobby.

Outfit:

We walked down the street enjoying our surroundings and within a few minutes we were there

We walked down the street enjoying our surroundings and within a few minutes we were there. Dixie held the door open for me, I thanked her and followed the waiter to an open table.

We took a seat and looked at the menu, I chose a sandwich and some fries. Dixie got something similar, while waiting for our food we took cute pictures of each other and had a casual conversation.

"I'm glad you were able to come with me, I'm having such a great time already" I said flashing her a smile. "Me too, what else do you have planed?" She asked. "Tomorrow we can do whatever, but the next few days we are going to hangout with my cousin Halle" "ok that sounds fun"

The waiter placed our food on the table and said "enjoy, if you anything else just ask for me" we thanked him and began our meal and let me tell you it was the best thing I've eaten in a while.

~~~~~~~

BlairGreggs Story:

DixieDamelios story:

Time skip~~

Dixie and I walked down the path in the park hand in hand. Holding hands was a normal thing for us, it's just something we've always done.

I let out a sigh taking everything in one last time before getting on the bus. We sat at the top so we could get a better view of the little city while we drove back to the hotel.

The wind lightly blew through my hair as the bus began to move. I was so focused on the scenery that I didn't realize my phone was buzzing. It was an unknown number but I decided to pick it up anyway.

The call [you are bold]

Hello?

Hey Blair

Umm who is this?

It's Noah-

What the fuck do you want

I wanted to apologize for being rude and I also wanted to tell you something...

Go ahead I'm listening

Well you know how Avani couldn't come to England with you

Yeah- how did you know that?

That doesn't matter

Well she canceled on you just because Dixie wanted to go with you. Nothing came up she just did it for Dixie.

I don't get it

You don't get it because I didn't finish. Dixie is planning on asking you out at the end of the trip.

Huh

Why do I need to know this?

Because you have to say no

What if I don't want to

Then she's just going to break your heart because Curtis made a bet with her that she could get in your pants before next month.

She wouldn't do that.

I'll send you the proof right now

End of call

My phone buzzed a second after the call ended and a notification from the same number came up. I looked over at Dixie and saw that she was on her phone with her AirPods in so I played the video he sent me.

By the end of it I couldn't believe it. Noah wasn't lying, the bet was real.

Oop- what do you thinks gonna happen next?