☁︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺☁︎︎

I began to get ready along with Dixie and changed into this:

~i know i change her style/vibe every chapter but its whatever i just cant make a decision without changing my mind five minutes later~

——♡︎——

I smiled at myself while I looked in the mirror because I actually looked good. Dixie joined me in front of the mirror and hugged me.

An even bigger smile grew on my face and I half whispered "ready to go Dix?" "Yep" she replied giving me one last hug before pulling away and heading towards the door.

I followed her out the hotel and to the bus stop. We waited  for a little then a big red bus pulled up just in front of us.
(Sorry but that reminded me of Louis) if you don't know what I'm talking about here:

OK BACK TO THE SRORY

We boarded the bus and went right up to the top. We took our seats and we talked about random things until we reached our destination.

Dixie almost sprinted off the bus due to how excited she was. I couldn't help but smile at her, she was truly one of the best things that have ever happen to me.

I caught up to her and said "I know a cute store we can go in first" she eagerly nodded her head and we began to walk.

After a short walk we arrived, I opened the door for her and I went right to the sweaters along with Dix. There were so many cute ones I couldn't pick. I took a glance at Dixie to see what she was looking at and she already had three things in her hand.

She also had the biggest smile on her face, I'm glad she was enjoying it. I searched a little more and found a few things. I went over to Dixie and asked "wanna to up to the second floor?" Her mouth dropped open and she said "there's a second floor?!" I giggled and said "in fact there's three floors" "well duh, let's go"

I nodded my head and grabbed her hand leading her over to the escalators. We continued to hold hands while we walked around and looked at cloths.

-SKIP BACK TO THE HOTEL-

We were until 4 but it didn't feel like that long for sure. I was having so much fun and it's only been two days, I especially can't wait to see Halle tomorrow its been a year since I last saw her and so much has happened I can't wait to catch up with her.

I went in the bathroom and freshened up a bit, I fixed my makeup, my hair, and sprayed myself with perfume. I began looking for an outfit to wear for dinner when Dixie came back from the cafe in the lobby. "Here, I got you your apple juice" she handed me a cup and I happily thanked her.

"What did you get Dix?" I asked walking over to her and grabbing my phone from the night stand. "Oh, just a soda and chips" she answered looking over at the dresses I had out. "Mm nice" I replied before going back to what I was doing.

After a few more minutes I made my decision and went to change. The dress was dark blue, the perfect length and material. I loved it.

I checked up on Dixie and she was on her phone. I went and sat on the bed and posted on Instagram and replied to some texts.

@BlairGregg.

𒊹︎𒊹︎

Liked by Avani and 450,357 othersBlairGregg

BlairGregg. Hello😗

~comments~

Avani gorgeous

Kiocyr love the beanie
|_BlairGregg. Hehe <3
|__User46 I think its merch!
|__ Uset32 @User46 it is

CharliDamelio cutie🥺

Madslewis come back already I'm stuck with Ben
|__Benoftheweek I feel unwanted
|__BlairGregg. I'll ft you tonight

Dixiedamelio sexc
~liked by BlairGregg.~

User61 I love you

User617 I made an edit can you check it out? 🥰

Larray literal queen
|__BlairGregg. Nothing compared to you

User78 so cute!!

User09 you're amazing

~tap to see more comments~

I turned off my phone when I heard Dixie say "Ready to go?" "Yep" I smiled and we left the hotel room holding hands once again.

I hope y'all ready for the next chapter🙈
Also what should your style/aesthetic be?

!not edited!