☁︎︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽☁︎︎

I was woken up by a loud sound echoing through my ears. I unwilling opened my eyes and saw Bryce and Josh blowing whistle while running around my room with a plate of pancakes in their hands.

"Shut the fuck up." I said throwing my pillow at them. "Oh, finally you're up" Josh said and handed me some pancakes. How have I not killed them yet.?

They both laid down on my bed and Bryce switched on my tv. I started eating while they searched for something to watch.

- a couple minutes later -

"OMG WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?" Bryce screamed as he watched the show they picked. "WHAT A STUPID BITCH, SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN THAT CHEATING HOBO!" Josh screamed back. I wanted to run them over with my car right now. They really had to watch it in my bedroom?

"Yes girl break up with his asparagus lookin ass!" Josh cheered clapping his hands. "He did NOT just slap her!" Jaden said entering my room and sitting literally on top of me.

The other two boys came over and sat similar to how Jaden was. They're lucky I love them or I would have kicked them out by now. I took out my phone and looked through pictures to post on Instagram since I wasn't interested in what they were doing. It didn't take long for me to find some and post them.

BlairGregg

𒊹︎𒊹︎

Liked by Dixiedamelio and 662,728 othersBlairGregg: carrots

BlairGregg: carrots

-comments-

Avani: corn
|__BlairGregg: no. Carrots

Benoftheweek: you look sexc
|__BlairGregg: I know ;)

User7: blue looks so good on you
|__BlairGregg: thanks <3

Madslewis: you're such a cutie🥺
|__BlairGregg: no you are bby❤️

User82: i love you

Blakegray: beautiful
-liked by BlairGregg-

User16: y'all gonna talk about Blake's comment or...
|__User70: no.
|__User9: ew no thanks
|__User15: is it bad I ship
|__User9: yeah
|__User1: 🚢🚢
|__User3: I ship