Chapter 3

Victoria's POv

The next morning I woke up early and got dressed and ready for the day. After I was dressed and ready to go I headed downstairs to the hotel restaurant where I ordered some breakfast.

When my breakfast was finished I quickly paid and when I looked at my watch I noticed that it was nearly nine so I grabbed my bag with my phone, notebook, pen and money before waiting outside for Felix. I was surprised to see him already parked in front of the hotel.

"You're early," I said as he opened my door for me.

"My wife always says that you create a good impression when you are early and on time," he explained.

"She is right," I said. He closed the door behind me before he jogged to the front and climbed inside.

"Are we still going to the Tower of Pisa?" He asked and I nodded in confirmation.

He gave me an excited smile and I wondered if he was excited to go there to.

"Do you like the Tower of Pisa?" I asked.

"Yes, very much. I love history and before I started my own taxi service I used to be a tour guide," he explained.

"Do you know the Tower of Pisa very well?" I ask him.

"Yes, I know every nook and cranny of that place," he said. I know I was taking a risk, but if he knew the place so well the chances were good that he would've noticed the symbol somewhere. With my mind made, I quickly took out my note book where I also made a small drawing of the symbol.

I don't know how long we were driving, but when we arrived at our destination I quickly took my notebook and showed Felix the drawing of the symbol.

"Have you seen this symbol somewhere here?" I asked.

He took a closer look before his eyes lighted up in recognition.

"Yes, I do. I will take you there," he said and I placed my notebook back in my bag before I followed Felix closer to the tourist destination. I also took a few photos as I followed Felix.

The tower was bigger than I thought it would be and I stared at it in wonder. It was very beautiful up close. There were also a lot of tourist standing about. Some were taking photos in the distance where they would act like they were leaning against the tower.

Felix led me around the back and he indicated to me where he saw the symbol. Against the wall near the ground was the symbol with a pair of coordinates once more. We couldn't get any closer and I struggled to make out the coordinates so I took a photo and zoomed in. Felix peered over my shoulder very interested in what I was doing. The coordinates became clearer and I wrote them down in my notebook before I searched for the location they led to on my phone.

Once the photo popped up I was surprised to see none other than a picture of the Eiffel Tower pop up.

"So that is the next place you will go to?" Felix asked.

"It appears so," I said.

"Is this some kind of treasure hunt?" He asked me as we returned back to the taxi.

"Something like that. But I don't think it leads to a treassure but a final destination where I would hopefully find what I'm looking for," I explained. I asked Felix to drive me back to the hotel.

At the hotel I gave him his money with an extra large tip.

"Thank you for helping me," I said, he gave me a smile before he drove of.

I went to my hotel room and quickly got my laptop where I booked myself a ticket to Paris. I've always wanted to go to Paris and now it seems like a finally get my wish. I was going to go to Paris. The city of love. I only wished that Jaydan was here on this adventure with me. We always talked about travelling the world together, but now I was travelling the world alone in search of him.

My flight to Paris left at 3o'clock and I quickly packed my bags once more. Luckily I didn't take out to many things because I knew I was only staying for a little while.

While I was getting ready to leave my phone rang, Mom flashed over the screen.

"Hello," I quickly answered.

"Hello sweetie. How are you?" She asked.

"Good and you? How is dad?" I asked.

"We are all good, the Stewarts are here and we were all wondering if you might have found Jaydan yet?" She asked.

"No, unfortunately not, but I will let you guys know when I do. Please say hi to Amelia and Jordon for me," I said and my mother agreed. After a few quick words we said goodbye. They were all depending on me to find Jaydan and I only hope that I didn't let them down.

Once I was packed and ready to go I checked out of the hotel before I grabbed a taxi to the airport. I waited there for a few hours and grabbed a quick lunch at one of the restaurants. I was relieved when my flight number was finally called.

Unfortunately I didn't have a window this time but was in a seat between a son and a father. The son grumbled about how his father couldn't have booked two seats next to each other. It was quite funny because the two man started to squabble with each other and I was stuck in the middle.

It was a very entertaining flight as the son said that the father couldn't even book a flight correctly and the father would reply and say that if the son was so good with everything why didn't he do it. And that is how they started to go back and forth.

They didn't even seem to notice me. They were both to busy insulting each other and I foundit hilarious. I was on the verge of asking the flight attendant for some popcorn.

When the plane finally landed an hour later I was relieved to get off the flight. My ears were already ringing because the two men didn't stop talking. At the airport I hailed a taxi once again. It was already late in the afternoon and I decided that I would go take a look at the Eiffel tower the next morning.

The taxi drove me to my hotel and after paying him I checked into my room. I was so tired from all this flying and I hoped that there weren't many flying trips left.

The room looked similar than the one in Rome but it didn't have a balcony, but it still had a nice view. I took a quick shower and ordered some room service. My dinner was over quickly and I looked out the window as I thought about everything. The city lights came on and the place looked extra magical with all the lights that were turned on.

This was truly a magnificent place and I couldn't wait to explore it more tomorrow...