Epilogue

Victoria stood outside the twins bedroom as she watched Jaydan tell them an elaborate story.

"...the prince knew, that if he wanted to catch a thief he had to become a thief. So he disguised himself as a common thief while he was trying to catch the real thief. And one day he met the princess...." Jaydan told and the girls gasped. They were both on the edge of their beds listening intently.

"Did she fall in love with him?" Emma asked.

"Did she throw him the dungeons?" Maxine asked with a grin. Victoria had to stop herself from laughing.

"She almost did call the head guard on him, but he convinced her of his innocence and how he was actually trying to catch a real thief. The princess always longed for an adventure so she thought about what the thief said and she trusted him."

"It's so romantic," Emma said. Hearing a five year old girl say something like that was beyond funny.

Jaydan gave her a small perplexed look before he continued, "But the thief also met the princess in his common clothes and the two of them fell in love. Even though he wanted to tell her his true identity he was scared. After a long struggle they finally caught the thief, the true thief. But he had one last trick up his sleeves, he was about to kill the good thief, but the princess saw what he was about to do and pushed the thief out of the way in the nick of time."

They gasped again.

"What happened?" Emma asked.

"Even though the princess was injured the good thief told her who he really was. Luckily the injury was healed and she was back on her feet in no time."

"And then?" Maxine asked.

"Well the princess and the thief met again, and the princess admitted that she loved the thief and they soon married and lived happily ever after, with a few adventures on the way," Jaydan said the last part as he tickled the two girls, emitting giggles from them.

At that moment Victoria entered the room.

"Mama!" Both the girls cried out as Victoria was attacked with hugs.

"Hallo, my little rascals!" She said as she tickled them.

"Mama, Daddy told us the story again," Emma said gleefully.

"I heard, but now it is time for bed," after Victoria and Jaydan tucked them in and gave them hugs and kisses goodnight, they left the room quietly.

"I love you, Vic," Jaydan said once they were in their own room.

"I love you too," Victoria said as she kissed him.

"You and those girls are my world. And this thief is definitely happy that he ran into the princess," Jaydan said with a big grin.

"I'm grateful the thief decided to ask for my help," Victoria said as she giggled.

No matter what challenges they faced, in the end everything worked out perfectly.

THE END

So this is the end of Jaydan and Victoria's story. What a journey.

Please tell me what you thought about the books and what chapters you enjoyed the most.

Jaydan and Victoria had twins! Aren't they just adorable. Emma and Maxine. I don't know if they will maybe get a story of their own one day...

Thank you so much for reading my books and I appreciate any feedback you give. It is always nice to read the comments my readers have about my books, so please share your thoughts!

Happy reading!

Amorie