『 E X T R A 2 』

Art by @00_nswon Twitter

 ⟣ Woes of a Boyfriend Pt. 2 ⟢

I have the best girlfriend in the world.

At first, she was too shy to approach me and I was worried I forced her into a relationship she didn't want. But now she's opened up to me and she's always attentive to my needs.

Recently during P.E., she has shown up with a handkerchief, iced water, cool pack, anything that could fend off this early spring heat.

Today we're playing volleyball in the gym to escape the heat but there is one problem...

THE AIR CONDITIONER IS CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE!

If the teacher wanted us to die before graduation, he at least didn't have to torture us like this.

I lifted the bottom of my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face.

What's worse is that Yaku is on the other team. Our teams have been non-stop rallying each other with no clear winner in sight.

FWEEEP

The teacher blew his whistle, garnering our attention.

"Let's take a quick break before we continue the match," he instructed, relieving us from our post.

Thank god.

"Kuroo!"

I turned to look at my precious girlfriend.

"Aya– WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A BOX FAN?!"

⟣ ⟡ ⟢

Woes of a Girlfriend Pt. 2 ⟢

I have the most oblivious boyfriend in the world.

He said he'll be mine, so why is he parading his body in front of other girls?

Winter just ended and, although it should still be cold out, Tokyo was hit with a heat wave.

That was the start of all my troubles.

Everyday during P.E., Kuroo would lift up his shirt unlocking a treasure trove of muscles for all to see. And everyday I'd have to watch numerous girls ogle at my boyfriend.

But not today.

I decided to bring a handkerchief to wipe off the sweat on his face so he wouldn't have to use his shirt anymore.

"Hah...hah..." he breathed loudly, trying to catch his breath after his soccer match.

I watched his hand ever so slowly reach for the hem of his shirt.

"Kuroo! You looked pretty good out there," I complimented as I ran up to him.

His hand stopped briefly then redirected to the back of his neck, rubbing it with a bashful look on his face. "It's because you were watching...I had to look cool for you."

His temporary flirtations were no match for me, for I had a mission.

"You must be hot," I commented, taking out a handkerchief and dabbed the sweat off his face.

His face instantly grew red but I didn't back down.

No matter how embarrassed I felt, I won't stop until he stopped his habit of lifting up his shirt.

"Th-that's enough!" He took a step back.

Kuroo pulled the collar of his shirt over his nose to cover his crimson face, exposing his v-line.