6

"Then give me one more night with, I just want you to be in my arms again even if it is just for one night," jin pleaded, he knew that no matter what he tried, he could never let go of jungkook even though he is quite happy with his present relationship but jungkook and him have been close since they could walk. Jin wanted to smile because of how cute jungkook looked when he was thinking so he bit his inner cheek.

"Honestly, this all quite out of nowhere because we broke up when I was nineteen which meant that it was an year and a half ago and I have no idea why we are still talking about this till date and only a couple of days ago we were just strangers who disliked each other. But if us being together for one night will make you forget about what we had, Kim Seokjin, then I will do it but in the morning we go back to what we were, strangers. And if anyone finds out that we slept on the same bed then you will have to responsibility," jungkook told hesitantly, he honestly didnt want Jin to forget about their love but it would be for the better as Jin was already in a relationship and he didnt want to be the cause if that relationship breaks up just because jin couldnt forget about him.

He gave a weak smile to jin and they went to jungkook's bedroom. Jungkook went to the bathroom and quickly showered and brushed his teeth, he wore his pyjamas and just sat on the bathroom counter. He was overwhelmed by whatever was happening, out of the blue Jin tells that he still loves him and that he wants to get back together but he was in a relationship with someone else. If jin was just acting to love him just so that he can humiliate jungkook then that would be just a sick joke, but jungkook didnt believe that Jin had any bad intentions because he saw the sincerity ion his eyes when he confessed.

"Jungkook, are you coming out," jin called from the bedroom.

"Yeah, two minutes," jungkook hopped off the counter and with shaky hands he opened the door, revealing Jin who was already under the comforter. Jungkook hesitantly lied down on the edge but was immediately brought up against Jin's body and he blushed bright red.

"Dont push my buttons, Kim, you arent even wearing a shirt," jungkook said with a stern voice but his heart was racing a billion miles per hour and it started running more as Jin slung one hand over jungkook's waist and the other was threading through to Jungkook's hair. Jin on the other hand, wanted to cry because of the happiness that was spreading throughout his entire body, the salty ocean scent from jungkook was just too all familiar along with the beautiful coldness of his skin.

"I can see why you have blue highlights, you smell like the ocean," jin complimented as he inhaled more of jungkook's scent, the younger boy on the other hand was a flustered mess, only the darkness concealed how red his cheeks were.

"Kim, you better sleep cause I am seriously regretting letting you sleep here," jungkook told and just closed his eyes, within a few minutes soft snores were heard from jungkook's mouth. Jin chuckled to himself as he made Jungkook face him and tangled their legs together like how they used to do.

Back when they were in a relationship, both jin and jungkook would always sleep without their shirts because they liked physical contact with each other. Jin knew that he had a valid reason to leave Jungkook but at the same time he regretted it because he never heard the younger's side of the story, he never understood what the younger was going through even though jungkook was like an open book to him. It was always the fine print he missed out.

The thing was that they both loved each other too much but the damage was already done.