12

Jungkook winced for the hundredth time as his arm pained like shit, the men really went rough on him as he had a bandages on his forehead, abdomen, arms and legs. He figured out that he probably couldnt work out for a week or two but that was good and he wanted a break.

"Kookie," jimin screamed as he bursted through the doors and jumped onto Jungkook.

"Hyung, we have been friends only for a day and you are acting like as if we are best friends," Jungkook pouted as his eyes widened in surprised as the members entered the office.

"Hello, Jung- the fuck happened to your head," hobi screeched out as he saw jungkook's forehead wrapped in bandages.

"I got into a fight, anyways why are you here, dont you have work," jungkook asked.

"Nah, we came here just for the collab and probably going back to South Korea after 5 days. So, no more work," taehyung told as he laid down on the couch.

"Wow, we would be friends only for 5 days, what kind of friendship is that?" Jungkook questioned, he could see Jin just leaning against the wall and not talking at all.

"Well, we could have video calls, phone calls, maybe if you come to South Korea or if we come to America, we can meet up. Or-," Jimin started ranting as he clung onto Jungkook like a koala, he is a very clingy person there is nothing special about, Jungkook told himself as jimin was hugging him while sitting on him. Out of the corner he could see Jin rolling his eyes and jealousy coating his face. He thought probably it was because Jimin was hugging cause Jimin was his boyfriend.

"I think I got the idea," jungkook told as he slightly moved Jimin away from him so he can stand up, he could see the moon shining brightly and it was snowing outside, the digital clock on his stand glared 10:30pm in red.

"Anyways, we wanted to spend time with our new friend and our first friend we have made in a while but sadly on our way we were stuck in traffic or otherwise we would have reached here by 6pm," namjoon told, both suga and taehyung were already sleeping.

"Maybe we camp out at my house, I have rented out an apartment and oh boy, is she a babe," jungkook told, the members could only stare at him weirdly cause the boy was talking about the apartment as if it was his wife.

"Dude, we are gay," namjoon told with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, I figured, anyways we gotta go or I will probably fall asleep," Jungkook told as he yawned, he knew he shouldn't have been working since 4am but what could he do, he needed to sacrifice his sleep just so that another innocent person wont be killed by his father.

"We'll who are going to carry those two,"Jungkook asked as he pointed at both the sleeping boys who were cuddled up.

"I'll take Taehyung and hobi will carry suga," Namjoon told as he went and carried Taehyung on his back while Hobi carried Suga.

"The fuck we are going," Taehyung told in a raspy voice as he slowly opened his eyes.

"It's ok, we are going to Jungkook's house for the night, you go back to sleep and I will wake you up when we reach," Namjoon told as he looked at Taehyung with eyes full of care, Jungkook couldn't help but be envious of their relationship, it just made him feel so alone. He couldnt help but wish there was someone there like that for him, sadly enough for him, he had one like that but that person just slipped away from his fingers for a better life.

They do really make a great couple - wait, they ain't a couple because they are five men which means quadruple, Jungkook thought aimlessly as he saw Suga and Taehyung sleeping on Namjoon and hobi's back, and Jin who was had his arm wrapped over Jimin's waist. Maybe he felt lonely because he had been quite unloved and single for a long time.

They quietly made their way to Jungkook and hobi's car, Jungkook, Suga and hobi went in Jungkook's car while the rest went in the other car.

"So, how did you get into the fight," hobi asked as Jungkook drove the car, Suga was in the back sleeping.

"Well, I was............. looking for food and then some thugs just attack me out of nowhere," Jungkook told as he nervously tapped the car's wheel and Hobi seemed to buy the lie. It was quite a long drive as they only reached the house by almost midnight. Surprised wouldn't be the word that would describe BTS's reaction when they saw the house but rather extremely surprised.

It was an apartment flat with about four or five apartments and the building looked quite old with vines with small white flowers growing all over the place. There were broken windows as glass pieces decorated the floor, the grass looked almost dead, there was tree without leaves that stood proudly beside a grave.

"This was not what I expected," Namjoon admitted, Jin just looked at the house as memories clouded his brain, this was where he and Jungkook first kissed and this was also the place they broke up. Jungkook took a quick glance at Jin and saw his face clouded with an unreadable expression.

"There are two families living here at the moment, the rent isn't much and easily affordable, one of the apartment belonged to my grandmother but she moved out before I was born and I got her apartment," Jungkook told as he looked at the house fondly though it also brought back so many bad memories.

"Lead the way," hobi told and Jungkook went up the creaky staircase with the members following, after climbing about two floors, they stopped in front of black door with slight cracks. Jungkook took out the key and opened the door, revealing a surprisingly clean and simple apartment. Jimin and taehyung immediately jumped onto the black couch.

"Man, this is surprisingly comfortable," taehyung told as he slowly sunk into the couch just to fall asleep again along with Jimin.

"They just slept again and I am gonna join them," Suga told as he cuddled up with the other two.

"I am gonna order pizza," Jungkook told as he diverted his eyes away from the scene and went to the kitchen. A sudden jolt of pain shot up his spinal cord which him lose his balance momentarily, muttering some curses under his breath, he ordered 3 cheese pizzas. When he got back to the room, he saw that it was only him, Jin and Hobi left as the others had slept off on the couch.

"I ordered pizza and they will come in I don't know minutes," Jungkook told as the three sat on the black wooden floor, awkwardness settled over them like a blanket as among all of them it was these three that interacted the least.

By the time, the pizza had come, Jin had carried hobi to the bedroom as he also had slept off and Jungkook was on the fifteenth level of candy crush, an app he had installed after hobi  slept off.

"Looks like we have to share three pizzas," Jin told a bit nervously as they were the only two awake.

"Yeah," Jungkook told as he eyed the pizza before looking at the sleeping members. Though they had been friends for a day or so, Jungkook realized the true nature of the members and why they loved each other.

"I can now see why you chose them, they are quite genuine and nice people, they have given you something that I couldn't give you, the feeling of being loved. Even though I loved you, you didn't feel any love and I am sorry. I understand your reason now, even I would have chosen couple of loving people over a sinner. All this while I have been thinking that it was your fault but now I know it is truly mine," Jungkook told as he got up from the floor. Jin just wanted to tell that Jungkook was telling lies because none of what the younger told was actually true, everything was a lie.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked.

"I'm gonna eat all this in my room," Jungkook told as he scooped up the three pizza boxes and went to some random room. Jin just got up from the floor and went to the room hobi was sleeping in.

Jungkook slumped against the wall as he started to have a panic attack, he choked his own neck as he gasped for breath, his legs were shaking as tears begged to fall from his eyes but permission wasn't granted. Memories ran through his head like a train as his eyes started to close and then finally the boy fell asleep on the floor.