25

Jin yawned for the third time as he rested his head against Jungkook's fluffy hair. He was tired, cold and hungry. And also pissed off at the members, how could they forget two human being? His arms that were wrapped around Jungkook, momentarily left his waist to shrug the jacket closer to them and then hugged jungkook again, this time even tighter. Unfortunately for him, Jungkook was like an ice block, there was absolutely no warmth radiating from him.  A person who sees Jungkook from afar would think he is dead, but Jin can feel the younger's beating but slow pulse.

He could see the sky becoming pitch black, dark clouds covered the shining moon, not letting a single ray escape. The snow lost its brilliance as rain drops slowly started to pour down. Jin huddle closer to the wall, under the shade, hoping to be safe from the rain. Bringing Jungkook even closer if that was possible, to prevent the younger from getting drenched. Mainly because the younger's health was still recovering after all the abuse he had made himself.

He stared at their intertwined hands, slightly red scars that shone silver with an angry ruby glow under the stormy clouds. They were scars belonging to a boy who had only seen the worst side of people. They belonged to a boy who had probably lost his heart the minute his fragile souls broke. But though his heart was broken, he still managed to smile despite all the pain.

"Baby, when will the world treat you with kindness," Jin whispered as cuddled both of them away from the harsh cold. He still couldnt accept the fact that he himself was a part of Jungkook's undying pain. Everyday, when he wakes up, guilt engulfs him like fire. Only his love for the other members of BTS kept him from doing anything stupid, but there was no one like that for Jungkook. The boy was alone and he would probably be alone for days to come.

The reason why he knew that all of them could never be in a relationship is because his desire to keep Jungkook to himself was way too strong. And the thought of the other members extending to Jungkook made him jealous. Not only of the members , but also go Jungkook. It was like as if he wanted all the love for himself. Maybe he was the main cause behind Jungkook's happiness, and will always be. Just because of his possessiveness, he-.

"Jin Hyung, are you there?" Jungkook's soft, sleepy voice cut through air like a knife, snapping him from his reverie.

"Go back to sleep. I don't think they'll be here in a while," Jin told as he laid his head on Jungkook's, exhaustion was also claiming him slowly. Peeking over the mass of fluffy hair, he saw that the small boy had gone to sleep again. Slowly, he also closed his eyes and slept, not before holding the boy even more tighter if that was possible.

—————————

"Oh shit," Jimin cursed out as the broke into the restaurant with the manager, just to see two boys shivering while sleeping against the cold. The snow brushed against Jin's light brown hair was looking like the Sahara desert with snow. A contradiction. The snow on Jungkook's looked like the dark night sky with bright stars. Sadly, the owner wasnt burning bright himself.

"Jin hyung, jungkook," namjoon told as he softly tapped the elder's shoulder. Both of them woke up with a start.

"Ya, Namjoon. I am going to kill alll of you," Jin growled out as both of them stood up, Jungkook, just stood, confused at what was happy since his mind wasnt fully awake. "First, before i kill of you, Taehyung and yoongi shall cook some food and conjure up from drinks. Next, rat monster, you bring out the sharpest knife so I can kill of you."

All of them gulped, even Jungkook who, though he couldnt see the ferocity in Jin's eye, was slightly wavered by the tense atmosphere. He could hear Jimin and taehyung whispering to each other, Jin and Namjoon arguing, Suga silently cursing. Hobi was surpringly quiet, but as he strained his ears, he heard the boy muttering under his breath, apologies. Jungkook took a couple of side steps towards the source until he bumped into someone.

A sharp pain when through his eyes, making him collapse to the ground with a moan. Someone had immediately wrapped their hands round his cold body. Shouts of concern were sounded but Jungkook couldnt hear any of those as the sound of the wind overwhelmed them. His hands immediately went around his red ears, as the intensity of the pain increased, his breathing got heavier and heavier.

He could feel his heart trying to escape the safety of chest. The excruciating pain extend its range from his eyes to his ear, causing a horrible headache. His hands digging into his owns palms, drawing out blood. Beyond the wind that screamed in his ears, he could hear someone scream his name out.

Slowly, as the sound of the harsh wind died down a bit, he could hear Hobi whispering calming words into his ears and the sound of an ambulance nearby. He hugged Hobi back, and muffling his screams against his shoulders as the elder slowly stroked his back.

"What's happening?" Taehyung asked with worry laced in his tone as he saw Hobi trying to calm down Jungkook who had blood trickling down his palms. The boy looked like as if he was in so much pain. Was it because of them? Obviously, they had to be a reason as they were the reason why Jungkooks lost his sight.

"I dont kno-, the ambulance is here. Hobi, let the doctors take care of everything from here," Jin told and Hobi slowly let go of Jungkook as the nurses carried him away. They followed the ambulance to the hospital and stood out of the ICU, waiting for the results. Obviously not patiently, they were scared for the boy which caused adrenaline to flow through their bloodstreams. Nervousness and worry was dominating their systems.

They immediately stood up as the doctor exited the room. Blood was painted against his once white gloves, dotted against his long coat. He cast an unreadable look towards the members who stood with anticipation.

"