10

Silence. That was all Jungkook heard. Blackness. That was all he saw, he could feel the blood soaking his shirt as pain laced his stomach. He only felt pain, both physically and mentally, as his heart felt like as if it was burning in flames. Then suddenly, he could feel a familiar warmth enclose his cold hand, he could feel water drops or maybe tears fall onto his hand.

"Jungkook, wake up," a voice screamed and his eyes immediately opened.

————————————————————————————————-

Jungkook shot up from the bed as beads of sweat dripping from his forehead, he didnt know why he has been having these weird nightmares eversince he met the members a week ago after two years. His dog that was laying near the bed, immediately jumped up and snuggled into his owners's arms.

"Come on, geurem, lets got to the cafe today," jungkook groaned, maybe he just needed a cup of tea to get rid of them, the small dog immediately jumped off as jungkook went to get ready. Within ten minutes he was ready, he put geurem in his play pen, took his wallet, briefcase and keys before leaving the house.

The cold wind blew against his face, making his skin colder than it was already, he entered the cafe called 'gates to hell,' and ordered some green tea before sitting down in one of the tables. He was looking through his emails on his phone until he heard a rustle beside him.

"Looks like you havent slept properly," a deep voice spoke it, jungkook just rolled his eyes when he realized that it was just Taehyung.

"What do you want, I have better things to do then talk to you so make it snappy," jungkook told quickly as he put down his phone.

"Dunno, I just saw you and something told me to sit next you, lets talk about stuff," Taehyung told aimlessly as he looked at the bunny cup in jungkook's hand.

"Like why you have a pink bunny imprinted on your cup," taehyung told, jungkook looked at his cup as a light pink hue spread across his cheek.

"I dont know but they always give me the same cup, now thinking about it other customers get glass cups but I only get this cup," jungkook told as he got up from his seat and went to the waiter in the front desk with taehyung following behind him.

"Excuse me, can I ask why you give me this cup when you give the others a glass cup," jungkook asked politely as he showed the bunny cup.

"It is because you look like a little bunny and since you are one of our favorite customers, we had this glass specifically made for you," she told, however jungkook was just looking at her in daze.

"You look like a small bunny," Mr. song told as he petted Jungkook's fluffy with fondness, four year old jungkook just hugged onto his butler's leg.

"I bunny," jungkook squeaked out as he looked down to the floor and Mr.song chuckled at how cute he was.

—-

"You know, you look like a bunny," jin told as jungkook looked up at him with wide eyes and red cheeks, he was about to speak but Jin immediately attached his lips onto the younger's as they both fell back on the bed.

—-

"Jungkook, are you still here with us, jungkook, jungcook, kook, monkey, JK, plant, banana, building, alien, wait, I am the alien then you a Martian, laundry basket," taehyung started to call jungkook random names as the boy was staring at the cup, intensely.

"You know, we will just stop giving this cup if Sir is uncomfortable," the waitress told a bit uncomfortable but she couldnt help coo at the boy as he was looking super cute.