13

Jungkook was walking back and forth as tomorrow his and soanha's engagement would be announce but in all reality he didn't want to get marries to a person he didn't love. He didnt know how to tell the members the past four days, every single time he gathered the guts to tell them, the moment he looked at them he got sacred and backed away. He knew that the members liked him as he accidentally overheard a conversation and he was also sure that they knew that he knew.

Suddenly, Jungkook got an idea and he immediately called his parents.

"What do you want you whore," his father grumbled out.

"I want to cancel the engagement, I have another in my heart and I would like to propose to them," Jungkook told his father firmly, as if on cue, Soanha burst through the doors and his father cut the phone.

"You cant break off the engagement, honey," soanha cried out as Jungkook slightly cringed away.

"Why cant I," Jungkook question, Soanha just thrusted a report into Jungkook's hands.

"Because I am pregnant and you are the father," Soanha told as Jungkook read through the entire report with wide eyes and shaking hands.

"How is this possible," Jungkook stuttered out as he started hyperventilate.

"One night, when we both were drunk, we had unprotected sex," Soanha told. Jungkook immediately called his parents, thinking that it might just be a plan to finalise the engagement.

"What the hell is happening, do you know that she is pregnant," jungkook yelled, he knew that he wasnt having such a good reaction about Soanha being pregnant with his child, but at the same time he couldnt help but think about the members and how heartbroken they would if they found out.

"Obviously we knew, infact we are the ones who took her to the hospital, take responsibility for your child and accept her," his mother told angrily over the phone.

"You better get engaged to her and take care of the beach or I will make sure those boys who you hang out with will die," jungkook's eyes widened and he hung his head in shame as he knew that he had lost the fight.

"Yes father, I will marry her," jungkook told as he cut the phone, Soanha only looked at him with a happy face. Suddenly, jungkook's head started to spin and he fell to the floor with a thud, it was just too much to process for him, she looked at the unconscious boy with a smirk and started her work.

———————————————————————————————

Bts were just lazing around, their flight was only tomorrow and it was evening so they were slacking off. Jimin and taehyung were playing video games extremely aggressively, jin was cooking some weird food while namjoon was trying to help but just ends being smacked with a frying pan, suga as usual was sleeping and hobi being the panicked one was packing his bag. It all seemed too normal, as if today was going to be a good day but the author of this book wont let it be one.

All of them rushed to the front door as the door bell rang, revealing a post man with a letter, he just gave it to them and left.

"Who must have given this," jimin asked as they slowly opened the post, their hearts slowly broke as there were pictures of Jungkook and a girl kissing and a recording. Taehyung slowly played the recording.

"Son, the girl I told you to marry is carrying your child, I want the engagement done as soon as possible and also I want you to stop talking to those sluts you hang out with," a kind voice told

"Yes father, I will marry her," Jungkook's voice sounded out from the end of the call.

Taehyung's hands began to shake as the recording dropped to the floor, a couple of tears ran down in cheeks.