22

Its been a month since Jungkook had an actual conversation with the members, most of the time he just gave them the cold shoulder when they tried to talk with him. He was still very much blind but atleast he was no more with his parents who would beat the shit out of him. When bts got to know about his suicide attempt after they saw his wrists, they were shocked but Jungkook just told that he was just mourning after people who didnt care about him and that it was nothing, which obviously hurt the members.

But soon the hurt turned into anger cause they felt as if Jungkook was some kind of king and they were the servants that had to serve him food and do literally everything for him. They knew that they needed to talk things outs but no one had the guts until now. Namjoon stood in opened the door and saw Jungkook standing against the wall while rolling a ping pong ball in between his fingers. The boy's legs were finally stronger.

"Who is it," Jungkook asked in a slightly raspy voice which indicated that he hadn't woken up too long ago.

"It's namjoon and we need to talk," namjoon told firmly, Jungkook stopped rolling the ball in his hands and let it drop to the floor.

"What is there to talk about,"

"How about you first sit," namjoon told as he led Jungkook to a seat before pulling up one for himself.

"You need to stop your rude behaviour, I mean we told how sorry we were so many times and i think it is time that you forgive us or atleast try to. Atleast forgive us for yourself, the doctor told that being angry, sad or hating anyone will not speed up your recovery, and you might be blind forever,"

"Then I rather be blind forever," jungkook told back adamantly, he couldnt forgive them even though he wanted to cause he was scared of getting hurt again. The mistake he had made was not believing his butler's words, dont trust anyone or you will just end up hurting yourself, and now look at him.

"Jungkook, I dont think you understand, I am not giving you an option especially since you know that we wont allow you to be blind forever," Jungkook slightly shivered as he felt namjoon's thumb brushing the tear off his face.

"I only became blind because of you, if you hadn't been bribed to become my friends then none of this would've happened,"Jungkook told as he stood up, but he didnt know which way to walk so, he backed until he hit the wall. He heard a scrape of the chair and within moments he felt namjoon trap him against the wall, his hot breath fanning against his sensitive neck.

"What are you doing," Jungkook asked as he tried to shrink against the wall but it didn't work as namjoon's body just pressed harder against him. His heart beat quickened as a rosy red dust spread across his cheek.

"I know it was our fault, but it is time to move on and forgive us cause this, us, is going no where and we are going to be stuck in the same place for a very long time until we find a solution. If we don't, we will just keep on hurting ourselves, cant you think about how hurt I was when I found about your ex-fiancée and then after we came I regretted every moment I had with you as a friend because we were bribed, and now, not able to get your forgiveness after trying so hard. I am even more hurt now, cause the boy I love is hurting me cause he is hurt," namjoon told softly as he could feel tears brimming in his eyes, his heart was feeling extremely heavy cause it was sad.

"You little smooth talker," Jungkook told with a laugh as he hugged namjoon or at least tried to cause his hands ended up wrapping around the man's head. So, namjoon lowered it by a bit as they both hugged for a very long time until Jungkook fell asleep cause he is one sleepy boy like grandpa Yoongi. Namjoon put the sleeping boy on the bed and slowly went out of the room with a smile.

"Yah, namjoon why do you look so happy," suga asked as namjoon immediately pulled the shocked man into a deep kiss, warmth spread through both of their chests as the kiss turned out to be a French kiss.

"So what was the occasion that you had to kiss me," yoongi told with a grumble but the slight blush on his cheeks told otherwise.

"Jungkook forgave us and he called me 'a smooth talker," namjoon told as he looked down at the small, happy boy ( he ain't that small in some place😏).

"You know, you are a screaming mess in bed," yoongi told as he gave a slap to namjoon's ass before leaving the tomato red boy.

"EVERY HOOLIGAN IN THIS GODDAMN HOUSE, GET YOUR UGLY FINGERS HERE OR NO FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE," jin screamed from the kitchen, and yoongi heard someone stumbling down the staircase and the someone ( who was jungkook) landed face down right in front of yoongi's feet.

"Shit, whose feet is this," jungkook cursed out as his hands were feeling yoongi's feet.

"Ok, we are getting you up and going to the dining table," yoongi told as he picked up the boy and went to the dining table, namjoon on the other hand had already told everyone about jungkook's forgiveness.