16

Jungkook was just in his office working as usual, it was a boring day as he only a few files to approve. His assistant hadn't come today since she was sick, so he also decided to do her work also, infact he finished off the work of all the people who were absent today in the company.

Then suddenly, a knock was heard at the office door and he yelled out for that person to come in and the doors opened.

"Hello, Jungkook," the person called out, jungkook looked up at the familiar person and almost immediately his eyes teared up as the pen dropped to the floor.

"Hyungs," jungkook yelled out as he ran to them and hugged them with his weak, bony arms. Their hearts broke at how disheveled Jungkook looked, dark circles, bloodshot eyes that almost looked dead but lit up when he saw them, extremely thin, smelled little bit of alcohol and smoke, he looked like a fragile glass.

"How did you get so thin," Jin asked, tearing up a bit as he saw bones literally jutting out of the boy, no one would believe that this boy used to be very muscular and healthy.

"I didnt feel like eating," Jungkook told as he slowly let go of them, his cheeks were stained with tears but for the first time, after a year, the boy let out a genuine smile. Bts felt absolutely crushed, the boy they had loved was ruining himself because they couldnt forgive him.

"I really am sorry what happened in the past, the baby wasnt even mine and I cancelled the engagement cause she was cheating on me, could you please for give me now, I never meant to hurt your feelings," Jungkook told immediately as he held his hands out, a gesture of forgiveness.

"Yeah, we forgive you, it was a silly matter anyway," namjoon told, the lie felt so bitter in his mouth, he didnt know why it was so hard to lie to this frail boy. Jungkook on the other hand wasnt expecting the easy forgiveness as he had mentally prepared himself in case if he was yelled at. In short, he felt extremely happy, so happy that he would easily give up being an alcoholic, workaholic and a smoker, so happy that he would even wear a pink shirt, he just absolutely disliked pink.

"But first, you gotta eat some food," Jin told as he held Jungkook's wrist, it fit right into his thumb and index fingers with a whole lot of gap left.

"Ok," Jungkook immediately told, he couldnt afford to reject or make another mistake because he was scared of being left alone, he was scared of them leaving him again.

"Then, lets go to eat some food," jimin told, taehyung was digging his fingernails into his palms to stop himself from crying and hugging Jungkook. This scene was just way too heartbreaking, and that every member could agree on.

—————————————————————

"So, what brings you here," Jungkook asked as he relished the taste of fish, he had finally managed to eat an entire fish.

"Well, we wanted to see you," hobi told as he looked down at his food, he was probably the worst liar in his history.

"That ain't the reason, tell me the real one," Jungkook told as he saw hoseok fiddling with his shirt sleeve, the members looked at each other with slightly worried eyes cause they couldnt expose the real reason why they were in America.

"The real reason is because we wanted to party a bit cause we finally got our vacation after working hard for an year," yoongi told, if hoseok was the worst liar then the best would be yoongi but Jungkook didnt buy it cause he was trained to point out a liar. There was something about his tone that was slightly off but Jungkook just pushed it off and decided to live in the moment.

"Well, if you are here to party, then I know the best bars here," Jungkook told as he smiled at the thought of alcohol, he had only been going out to bars, his office and the house for the past one year, he never had gone to a mall or restaurant unless some contract had to be signed.

"No more drinking for you, you look extremely sick," Jin told sternly, Jungkook just held his head down in shame.

"How about we go to the amusement park, I havent been there since I was a kid," taehyung told as he looked at Jungkook who just nodded his head in agreement. Amusement parks werent the best experience for him as when he was five, his father tried to kill him by pushing him off the Ferris wheel. He could only thank god that his butler was nearby or he for sure would have been dead.

"Ok, then lets leave," jungkook told as he paid for the food for the first time, the members only looked at him with their jaws dropped down to the floor as Jungkook had never paid before.

"You paid the bill, I am for sure going to get you cotton candy," hobi told as he accidentally let a proud smile and jungkook gave a hesitant smile back. Stop shaking, stupid hands, Jungkook mentally scolded his hands as they were shaking as fast as a high strung cord so he just shoved them deep down his pockets. They left the restaurant and got into the car, and they took off to the amusement park. Jungkook felt someone's hand grab his hands which were stuffed in his pockets, he looked to the side and saw Jin looking front but holding his shaking hands. Jungkook couldnt help but let a small smile slip from his lips, maybe today was going to be a good day.

2 hours later.

Though they had tried almost every single ride, they still werent tired, Jungkook on the other hand, was trying to enjoy the rides but couldnt help but glance at the intimidating, tall Ferris wheel every minute. Jin, who obviously knew the boy the best, always held his hand even though he didnt know why Jungkook was scared of Ferris wheels, it couldnt be because of the height because jungkook didnt seem so scared on the second tallest ride in the park.

"Lets go to the Ferris wheel,"taehyung cheered like a little child, suga ruffled his hair as he chuckled at his cuteness. Jungkook, who was almost white as all the blood had rushed out from his head, just nodded his head.

They got into the cart with jungkook sitting on the edge, he looked down but immediately looked back up. The night was a beautiful one, the stars were shining brighter than the sun or it was just the trick of the night, the moon let out a pale glimmer as it waned.

Jungkook giggled as he sat in the Ferris wheel, it was his first time going to the amusement park. When he had asked his father if he could go there, the man had immediately agreed.

"Papa, look up. The moon is smiling," five year old Jungkook told as he pointed at the moon that was indeed smiling at him. The butler, who was sitting next to the over hyped boy, ruffled his midnight black locks as the boy frowned.

"Mommy, daddy, why arent you talking to me," Jungkook told as he frowned at his parents who were too busy making out.

"Can't you ever shut up, you little shit," his mom yelled at him, clearly angry because their make out session was disturbed. The father was also quite angry, angry enough that he just picked up the boy's collar and held him out of the cart.

"Daddy, I am scared, dont drop me, I wont interrupt anymore," the little boy cried as he looked down below, just too see a hell lot of  metal.

"Sir, please bring the boy back inside," Ji-sung pleaded as he looked at the scared boy, his father looked at the butler but accidentally dropped Jungkook.

"PAPA," jungkook screamed as he started to fall a bit but was immediately saved as his butler caught him and brought him back inside. He put the crying boy on his lap and started to sing and till Jungkook fell asleep.

"Jungkook, jungkoooook," hobi called out as the boy was looking at the moon in a daze, Jungkook immediately snapped his head and looked at the people in front of him.

"Yes, hyung," Jungkook told as he hid his nervousness, if they werent on this ride with him, he would have probably had a panic attack.

"No, its just you seem a bit zoned out," hobi told as the Ferris wheel came to an halt and they climbed off the box.

"Nah, its nothing, the moon just looked so pretty today," Jungkook told as his big doe eyes refocused on the ground. Hobi, as promised, got Jungkook a cotton candy and the poor boy just looked at his hyung with a confused face cause he didnt think Hobi would actually stick to his promise.

The hell, we are doing, all of the members thought as they looked at Jungkook who was eating the cotton candy like a little child.