7

5 year old Jungkook sat on one of the swings in the playground as the moon stood over his head, he was trying not to cry because his father had just slapped him just because he wanted to play with other kids his age around evening. His father told that evening is when he should be studying even harder and not playing.

"Hello, what are you doing this late," a cheery voice asked beside him, jungkook looked at the slighter taller boy with wide eyes.

"Stop staring, you are drooling. I am Jin and I am 7 years old," jungkook finally mustered up some courage and shook his Jin's outstretched hand.

" I am Jungkook, five years old," jungkook softly told as his cheeks heated up a little. The older boy sat on the swing nest to him.

"So, what are you doing out here late"

"My dad told I cant come back to the house, what about you," jungkook told with a slight pout as he felt the red hand mark on his cheek.

"Well, I wanted to catch some fish," jungkook laughed a bit as his nose crunched up.

"You are my new friend," jin declared out and jungkook just looked at him with shocked eyes. Jin stretched his hand out again and jungkook shook it with a bit of hesitation.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jin as they laid down on the bed, Jin tangled his hand in the mess of jungkook's midnight black hair.

"You better comb your hair before you go back to your house, it is like silk all messed up," Jin told. Currently, they were at Jin's house because his parents were staying in a different country for about 6 months and also because Jungkook didn't want to show Jin his own house.

"Neat freak," Jungkook grumbled out as he put his head in the crook of Jin's neck.

"But you love me for being a neat freak, right," Jin asked as he looked at the boy who was contented snoring off with a little bit drool hanging from his open mouth.

"Sleep freak," Jin whispered before cuddling up with Jungkook and then he also slept off.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Jungkook's hands were shaking slightly as he stood in front of his parents bedroom. He thought that maybe if he opens up about his sexuality, he can avoid getting married to a girl and live with Jin instead, but he was so wrong.

"What are you doing here," his dad told harshly with venom laced in his tone as he sat on the bed.

"I am gay so I don't think I will be marrying a girl," Jungkook told as he looked anywhere else except his father's furious eyes.

"Is it because of that boy you are always with, because if it is then I might as well hire someone to kill him. You better listen to me if you want that petty lover of yours to live, you will marry a fucking slut and you better break up your disgusting relationship with that fag, do you understand me," his father growled out and Jungkook just hung is head down.

"But, father-,"

"No buts, you better do it or he is dead and don't think I don't know where he lives," his father told strictly and Jungkook existed the room with watery eyes but no tears cascaded down.

——————————————————————————————————————————

"You must run away, then you can escape this hell," Mr.young, Jungkook's butler told the sad boy as he looked at him in pity.

"But they will just catch me again and the punishment will be worse," Jungkook told the man, the butler felt extremely bad for Jungkook because ever since  his boyfriend had left him, he has been this closed off figure with absolutely no emotions shown on his face. It was like as if there was no more life left in him.

"I want you to run away as far as possible, make your name known out there in any possible way like a singer or doctor. I will try my best to make sure that your parents wont get you, if you make it high in the ranks then your parents cant touch you despite the amount of money they have," the butler told firmly.

"Then what about you, you will be committing treason. They will kill you,"

"Boy, I am a 75 year old who has no family, it wont matter if I die or not. You got that contract from that chubby man who owns a company, right. Take it and run away now, and don't come back. Run away before your parents wake up," the butler told and Jungkook ran into his room to pack his stuff.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jungkook gasped as he woke up, sweat was running down his face and Jin was looking at him worriedly.

"Are you-," Jin started but Jungkook just cut him off.

"We are done, now please leave and don't ever try starting a useless conversation unless the manager asks us to because we are in the same band. Don't waste your time with a person who knows only how to give fake love," Jungkook told in a cold tone as he moved away from Jin and threw his shirt to him.

"Bu-,"

"Get out, and remember yesterday night never happened, have a good life, Jin," Jungkook told and Jin quietly left the room. Geurum climbed onto the bed and put his head onto Jungkook's leg. The boy just chuckled lightly and smiled at his dog's cuteness. A sudden knock on the door made him quickly get off the bed, he opened the door revealing Jimin with a letter in his hand.

"This was addressed to you, bitch," Jimin told as he handed the letter over to Jungkook.

"Thanks, shortie," and he just closed the door on Jimin's face, Jimin just rolled his eyes and went away with a weird feeling in his heart but he just shrugged it off.

Jungkook sat on the bed and immediately opened the letter.

To Jungkook,

You have exactly two days to get your ass over here because you become the CEO in three days. If you don't come, I will kill the butler who helped you out and also those fags you are staying with. Oh, and if you didn't know, those people who you are staying with are all in a relationship.

From Cha in ha

The letter dropped to the floor as his hands started shaking a lot, all of a sudden he couldn't breathe, he clutched his stomach that was still paining ever since he threw himself out of the window. It had only been a couple of days since he had arrived here and his parents had already found him when he didn't even have his first practice as an idol. But what hurt more, was learning that Jin was in a relationship with the other members in this house. He felt jealousy, anger and sadness coursing through his veins. He just buried his face in his hands even though no tears came out.

His mother had always told him that crying for the weak and had thrown a beer bottle on him when he cried because he had fallen down after taking his first steps as a 3 year old, ever since then he has never cried.

He got off the bed and saw his duffel bag, he took out a page and began writing a letter to the members and bang pd.