Are you s̵͈͒ṵ̸̀r̵̮̓e̴̩͌?̸́ͅ part 1

A/n: Hello again everyone!!! I hope everyone is well.

TRIGGER WARNING for this chapter. This chapter will include.....Mutilation, electrocution, blood, gore.

I will warn you when the time comes. Just like last time ^^

THis chapter is a cliffhanger just because i needed to end it at a reasonable length for me. lol I'm already working on the next part.

Please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and they can be helpful to know if I'm going in the right direction.
Thank you and enjoy the show <3

It's been a month since I left Mark's house. I was paranoid at first, always jumping at strange noises, couldn't stand to have the lights off in the house, but as time went on and nothing happened, I started feeling better. I started working on my newest novel with ideas from my brief encounters with the darker egos. My publisher loved the idea of a novel in the horror genre, since all I had done so far was adventure/comedy.

I kept in touch with the guys through facetime and phone calls, occasionally joining them on some multiplayer game. Their fans were always screaming for more collabs between the three of us and it was a nice way to spend some time together. They seemed to relax when nothing more happened but Sean looked worse for wear. He was always upbeat and smiling in his videos but when the cameras turned off, the mask was taken off.

"I'm fine, Bri. Nothing I haven't dealt with before. He'll eventually get tired of trying and stop tryin ta break free." Sean sighed into the camera and ran his fingers through his hair. He had dark bags under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept for days.

"Is there anything I can do to help? You look like you haven't slept in days." I was really worried about him. I didn't know what I could do to help except be there for him.

"Na. I just have ta wait him out. Not much else ta be done. I appreciate ye fer trying though." He gave me a wide smile but I could definitely tell it was forced.

"Just call me if you need anything and I'll do it." I look at the time and let out a sigh. "I'd love to keep talking but I have a meeting with the publisher in 20 minutes. I'll talk to you later?"

"Ye know it! Have fun with yer meeting and I'll talk ta ye another time." I roll my eyes and laugh as we both end the call.

D̸͖̯̫͕͈͒̓̍i̴͙͙̒̌̄͒d̵̩͎̆͗͊͊̈́͜ ̶͔̻̦̜̈́̌y̷̢̻̼̳̓́̈̚͝ǫ̶̡̦͓̰̀͗͝͝ȕ̷̪͔́̎̈́ ̶̗̮͍̈́̈̉͠m̶̮̈́̑̿ì̸̠͍͚͖͐͂s̴̤̜̚ś̸͇̣͕̗̑̋͐ ̶̝̱̬̫̒m̴̦̙̣̜̟̈́͗è̴͕̹͝?̶̼̦̪̦̅

I started to shake as my computer screen turned black and green glitchy text took over the screen. I tried shutting down the computer but nothing happened. I finally unplugged all the cords from the wall, hoping that would work. When I look at the screen, the text is gone. I give out a sigh of relief and gather my things up to leave. I'm almost out the door when my phone starts buzzing like crazy.

S̶̠̮͎̈e̸̺̙̾͐̾͐͐ḙ̴͋ ̵̤̪͇̇̒̅y̶̦̰͚̯͚̋o̷̯̖̠̙͌̈́̈́ͅȗ̷̙͂̅̓ ̸͙͕̩̈́̃́́̈́s̴̞̫̫̖̺̐̎ȏ̶͕͉͐͝ȯ̶͙̲n̶̟̩̪͚̙̏̃̓̚. ̵̧̛̩̬̰̼̐͆͝

The message was only there for a minute before my phone went back to normal, but it was enough for me to start hyperventilating. I stood there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath, my heart racing at the warning implied. What am I going to do?

My first thought is to call Mark, but I quickly shut that idea down. I don't want to worry him when I've only gotten a few messages. There is nothing he can do for me anyway. Dark had warned me that I couldn't hide from him but I didn't think I was important enough for him or Anti to chase me down. I guess I was very wrong. Maybe I should call Sean? I just got off the phone with him, but if Anti has taken over then the person I just talked to might not have been Sean at all.