Chapter Seven: Look Who's A Witch

Chapter Seven

Look Who's a Witch

As Evers frolicked around with loyal bunnies and deer Anastasia and her roommates were stuck with  unloyal henchman. Some were animals some even rouge cupids but all Anastasia knew was that they were out of control. On day one Evangeline's baby troll pooped all over their dorm room leaving Anastasia's clothes smelling of dung. Day two Ash's dragon spit fireballs during special talents almost scorching Professor Sheeks but it hit her desk instead, setting the whole classroom on fire earning Ash a beating in the doom room. She came back black bags under her eyes and scars on her arms.

"What are you looking at!" She sneered at her roommates.

Day three things seemed to settle down. Anastasia's henchman seemed to be the only one not causing trouble or so she thought.

"Ugh, I don't know why I had to get a baby troll!" Evangeline said as she swatted him away as he tried to grab her notebook from her lap.

"Give notebook!" Her troll whined.

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore."

Ash stroked her crimson dragon laying at her feet.

"We can't all be the best villains." She smirked.

"Oh please, Ash your little dragon here set fire to professor Sheeks classroom," Evangeline said and rolled her eyes.

Ash's confidence vanished. Her dragon coughed up another fireball and it hit the wall just missing Anastasia's head. She heard Ash's dragon laugh. Anastasia sat at the edge of her bed appalled. At lunch, she sat in the sky bluegrass with Merlin, Clarrisa, Filip, and Caleb and they discussed finger glows and spells as they bit into lamb sandwiches, saffron cocouse, and almond moose, throughout this Anastasia and Filip's henchman did not behave. Filip was given a viper that changed color with its mood and when it saw Merlin it went a fiery red and charged at him. Luckily for him, Anastasia's demon stopped him before any real harm was done. The two creatures eventually started to fight each other Anastasia's demon won leaving Filip's viper beaten and bruised. Merlin and Clarrisa on the other hand were given two animal sidekicks, that were as well behaved as lords and ladies in a royal court. Clarrisa's white arctic fox pranced around the group everyday at lunch wanting attention from Clarrisa or anyone who would give her it. She had tied a diamond collar around the foxes' neck and named it Sophie. Saying her aunt would be so proud. Anastasia doubted that. Sophie the fox cuddled by Merlin's greyhound which he had named wolfie. Guess he couldn't come up with a better name then wolfie Anastasia thought. She stared at her henchman who was a black devil which she didn't get to name because he already had one twilight and he was no picnic. Back at her dorm room he would rip out the floorboards and gnaw them slowly until he got bored with them and tossed them out the window, and unlike her roommate's henchman he spoke, and a lot. He always woke up Anastasia during the night wanting to play tricks on Evers and always stole Anastasia's food at lunch leaving her starving barely having any strength to do her challenges. During henchman training, they were supposed to learn how to fight with their henchman their teacher using phantom princes and princesses as an exercise. All twilight wanted to do during the challenge was put leaves in Anastasia's hair and annoy her classmates. A red one exploded over her head.

"Learn to control your demon!" Professor Ravana scowled.

Anastasia held him down as he struggled out of her grip trying to rip her teacher's hair out of her head.

"He won't calm down!" Anastasia said still holding him pinned down to the ground.

Professor Ravana gave him a kick in the gut. Twilight stopped squirming and began to whine.