back story

This is your back story

Hi my name is y/n Byers my brother is William Byers or will my other brother is Jonathan Byers my parents are Joyce and lanie Byers they sometime get into fights but my brother Jonathan helps us he's an amazing big brother but he gets bullied my twin is will he's amazing to he likes to draw I love to sing,dance,and play instruments my but out of all my favourite instruments I love to play the Ukallyi I live in Hawkins Indiana but let's start how I met the love of my life

You
"Mommy I don't wanna go"

Will
"Yay me nether we don't have friends"

Mom
"Then make some come on its not that hard *beep beep beep* ok I have to go now I will pick you up at 3:15"

You
"3 1 5"

Mom
"*giggles* yep 3 1 5 ok bye"

(Time skip)

Mrs.johnson
"Why hello my fellow students I'm your new teacher Mrs.johnson so today we learn about eachother how you go first *points at me*"

You
"Ummm......"

???:"Oh look someone shy what a baby"

Mrs.johnson
"Troy! Don't be rude ...its ok sweetie take your time"

You
"Ok...hi my name is y/n m/n Byers I'm 5 years old I have two bothers will and Jonathan will is my twin brother and Jonathan is the oldest I love to dance,sing,and play instruments my favourite instrument is the Ukallyi"

Mrs.johnson
"Well that's amazing can you play for us"

You
"Umm sure"

*can't help fallin in love with you*

You
"So ummm what did you guys think"

*👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏*

Mrs.johnson
"Sweetie that was,  BEAUTIFUL! how did you learn how to play"

You
"By myself."

Mrs.johnson
"Well y/n you have true and I mean true talent ok now take a seat."

*sits down*

Mrs.johnson
"Ok Michael please stand up."

Your pov

When I turn over I see this kid who has dark brown hair, and dark brown chocolate eyes he looks cute, wait! y/n you can't like him you don't even know him.

End of pov

End of pov

Mike
"Hi my name is Mike Wheeler, I have a sister her name is Nancy, I'm 5 years old, and-"

Troy
"Why do you look like a frog *laughs*?"

You
"You know what troy! how about you shut up, and stop being a bully, because your going to keep it up,and no one will like you."

Troy
"Yes they will, you slut!"

Mrs.johnson
"TROY PRICANBALS OFFICE NOW!.....continue mike."

Mike
"Ok, and I like to play games, and watch tv."

*at reacces*

Mike
"Hey y/n?"

You
"Yes?"

Mike
"Thank you for sticking up for me, no one has ever done that, and sorry for ignoring you to, and he's right I do look  like a frog."

You
"It's ok, and you do look like a frog but a cute one *blushes*."

Mike
"*blushes* Thank you, your not to bad yourself."

*after that I loved him, ever since he met my brother, and then my family, then I met his family, then came Lucas  then came Dustin, and just like that, are group was formed and it's was perfect, and no problems where formed or so we thought*