The lost sister

(I had to skip a episode bc it didn't have eleven in it and I  think you know by now your basically in els pov in the show so yeah)

"So let me get this straight...you need to find this girl who also has powers like you and...is from a different state than ares?" Aunt Lisa said  "Yes...what don't you understand?" "Baby girl we havnt seen you in along time...t-then you come her and you need help from us then it is like your using us!" "I'm not I just need help!" "Yeah are you sure about that!" "Yes I'm very sure-!" "Alright! That's enough...guys we are family...we shouldn't be fighting...this is why we separated...so stop it brings back dark times ok." "Yes aunt mary... I'm sorry." "Baby doll it's not your fault and I know you didn't use us because I saw you in my mind that you would come...now let's go find that girl."

After hours

And hours

And hours

We found her

We had flies all across the room then we found out where she lives and the address

"Ok so this is it...is this the address." "I think so but I must pack up." "Ok here let me get you some food and money for the bus." "Ok...thank you."

"Ok now you be safe a-and don't talk to stranger's and just be safe." "Aunt Lisa we are not in a pandemic (mhm girl wait until 2020 you will hate it!)

*Time skip*

As I was on the bus I was thinking

'God I miss Mike i miss will I miss everyone except for that trador!"

And on that bus I just sat there looking out side the window and it was raining at night and it was quite peacefull

I look away from the window and look down at my hand to see the picture of the girl

Then I get these flash backs but in the future

Then we pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Illinois'

Oh boy is it going to be a long drive

(You know what I'm just going to skip the rest of this part bc I'm tired rn)