The Wirdo on maple street

So we got back at Mike's house and it starts raining and the wirdo is breathing heavy (ps I love Millie and her charter el but in this story you hate her *srry 😭*) and Mike being the wonderful boy he is says

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin says "Did you run away" Lucas say "Are you in kind of trouple" Mike says "is that blood" I say reaching my hand out to touch her shirt then out and I mean OUT of nowhere Mike slapped my hand OHHHHH HELL NAH "Stop it!your freaking her out!" "She's freaking me out" "I bet she's deaf" Dustin claps his hand she jump"not deaf" "All right that's enough all right she's just scared and cold" Mike says while going into his hamper to get clothes "here's these are clean okay" Mike says while handing them to her she sniff it WTF like *lip smack* BRUH (🤣) then she drops the clothes down and stands up going to take off her shirt "NO NO NO OMG NO NO OMG" all of us say what is she some kinda striper "see over there that's the bathroom privacy get it" Mike explains and brings her over the bathroom and ig she can speak "this is mental" "at least she can talk" "hallejuh" I say sarcastically "she said no and yes your three year old sister says more" "ok guys ima head oooouuutttt" I say "wait y/n can I walk you out" Mike says "sure" I say smiling he walks me out and says"hey you okay" "yes why" "idk you were just being rude to her" "bc Mike we don't know her we came to find will not her she another problem and why do you ask" "idk your just the most nicest person I ever met" he say blushing "thx Mike bye see you tommorow"

I rode my bike home but no one was there so I went to bed

NEXT DAY

I wake up to see Jonathan making breakfast and my mom making posters "alright mom and y/n breakfast is ready" "What no be careful of the poster" " Yeah ok alright" " I can't eat" "mom we need you to eat"

*lil time skip*

Jonathan left I was about to get until I hear "sweetie" "yes mommy" "can you stay home this week" "What why" "I don't want you to go missing" "ok mommy" hopper was still here though to his like my second dad but actually not but I wish he was "hey kiddo how's school going" "good" "have any boys you like" "yes" "oh ok *sits down* spill the tea sis" he says laughing and so do i"you know him" " who is he" "Mike Wheeler" "OHHHH WOAH WOW" " ik" "well I gotta go kid take good care off you and your mom ok I will find will ok bye" "bye"

*Lil time skip*

My mom went off to the store to buy a new phone while I was in my room playing the uk.

So later on my mom got home a started to put the phone together so I didn't wanna distract her so I just started to wright and while I was writing I got call from Mike on my super com "hello y/n over" "hey Mike what's up over" "I need you to come to my house it urgent over" "I i can't over" "um why not over" "bc I have to be wth my mom over" "plz just come over" "uggggghhhh fine only bc I love you and your my best friend over" "thx y/n over and out" he hung up so I have to tell my "MOMMY" "YES SWEETIE" "I'M GOING TO MIKE'S IS THAT OK" "SURE BE BACK AT 7 OK" "OK"

AT MIKES HOUSE

"Are you out of your mind" Lucas says
"Just listen to me" "you are out of your mind" "She knows about will" Mike says "What do you mean 'she knows about will'" me and Dustin say "she pointed at his picture she knew he was missing I could tell" I scoff "Y/n if you wanna to be a bitch then go home!" "Fine maybe I will!" I said leaving as I was about to leave Karen said something "OH hey sweetie you want a candy bar" "uh yeah sure thx Mrs.wheeler" "no problem stay safe bye" then I rode my bike home

YOUR HOUSE

I ran through the door crying bc of ugh I hate him but I love so much all this crying is make me sleeply