The gate

I walk up to Mike and we look at each other

"Y/n." "Mike." I let out a quiet sob and we just hug

Then I hear max say "Is that?" The boys just nod

While me and Mike are just quietly crying then he says "I never gave up on you...i called you every night...every night for-." "353 days...i heard." I cutt him off "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" "Because I wouldn't let her... the hell is this? Where have you been?" "Where have you been?" Me and hopper justed hugged

"You've been hiding her...you've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike says  hitting hopper "Hey! Let's talk...alone." then they walk into a room were you can hear them yelling (that's what she said
...srry) I just hug dustin and lucas "We missed you." "I missed you too." "We talked about you pretty much everyday." "Ha! Well I'll be damn! dustin...you got teeth." "Oh you like these pearls ~grrrrrrrr~." "Ha! Keep doing that it's funny...hi mommy and jj." "Hi sweetie." "Hi sissy." They say while giving me a hug "Y/n?" I turn around and see max "Hey. Um, I'm max...i've heard alot about you." "Hi max." I say giving her a hug " Hi nanc and mama Steve." "Hi y/n." They both said giving me a hug then I look at at eleven and I give her a hug "Why? After what i did to you? You give me a hug?" "Everyone deserves a chance and I feel like we should start over...so what do you say?" I say sticking my hand out to her she pushes it away and gives me a hug instead  "Where's will?" "He's in there." They pointed and I went in and I saw him sleeping "He is not doing well." "I know...i saw." "What else did you see?"

We walk out of the room and I walk to where it said on my sketch pad 'C L O S E G A T E' "Eleven? You opened this gate before,right?" "Yes." "Do you guys think if we got you back there,that you could close it?"

*time skip*

"Its not like it was before...it grown...alot,I mean,that's considering we can get in there.That place is crawling with those dogs." "Demo-dogs." "I'm sorry,what?" "I said,uh,demo-dogs...like demogorgan and dogs...you put them together,it sounds pretty bada$$--." "How is this important right now?" "It's not I'm sorry." "We can do it." "You're not hearing me." "We are hearing you...i can do it." "Even if you guys can,there's still another problem...is the brain dies, the body dies." "I thought that was the while point." "It is,but if we're really right about this...i mean,if they close the gate and kills the mind flayer's army." "Wills apart of that army." "Closing the gate will kill him."

*time skip a little later when they are done with the plan*

"Hey y/n?" "Don't speak to me mike." "Why?" "Because you cheated on me." "Because she told me to! And how did you get stuck in the upside?" "El!" "Yes." "Can you tell mike how I got stuck on the upside down." "Sure."

Els pov

(They are inside the house)
"Wait how do you know she got stuck in the upside down?" "Mike sit down for this." "..." "When i told you that she was upside down?" "Yes?" "Well she didn't get there because of the demogorgon...she got there because of ...me." "You...You put her through this crap!" "Yes." "Oh my god you did this to the person who is my best friend and who I love!" "I know! And you don't think I feel bad!" "No you don't you never liked her! Gawd! I'm done we are over!" "Fine with me!"

Your pov

"She told me everything...y/n I'm so sorry." "Mike it's ok." "Me and her broke up." "Mike I'm so sorry-." "Its ok she was controlling anyway." "*giggles* Well that's sound about right." "Y/n...can I take you to the snowball?" "Mike I've always wanted you to say that to me...so...yes! I will go with you!" I give him a hug he hugs back i pull away then we look into each other's eyes and kiss "And y/n before you go...be careful,ok? I don't want to loose you again." "You won't loose me." "Do you promise?" He says about to cry and so do I "Promise." I say about to give him another kiss "Y/n...come on,let's go. It's time." "Ok."