002; reunion

REUNION

REUNION

karma pov

this wasn't what was supposed to happen.

at all.
i mean, nothing bad really happened. but i don't like it , at all.

after rio found out i like f/n , she's been bugging her the whole time. i can tell she's not trying to be her friend or whatever , but she's trying to get her attention to class e.

this isn't how i imagined things would end up after telling the class.

damn nagisa.

did he have to tell them?

~

"f/n-chan~~~ let's go shopping today! we're going to the beach together , right?" i can hear rio bugging her again.
i'm not sure what f/n thinks abou-

wait, the beach? they're going to the beach? nagisa said something about going to the beach with f/n.

why is rio going ? and is he going to invite me too?
i don't really care .

i want to spend time with f/n , talk to her again. but going somewhere with her AND rio would probably be the opposite of what i would want.

rio would make things too obvious and awkward, f/n would probably back off from our class.

"we're going to the beach? i didn't know. also , i -uh don't think i can go shopping today. i'll see you tomorrow , nakamura-san."

yeah.

she's definitely annoyed by rio.

it might not seem like she's annoyed but she's being nice , because that's how she is. she can't show people how she feels about them. she told me that once. something along the lines of 'i honestly don't care enough' but with a bit more sympathy.

it's like a raw explanation of being nice.
if i had to explain y/n's personality,

she's nice to people , but it doesn't mean she likes them. i knew that , and it ruined my confidence when trying to confess .

yes , i tried to confess last year. we were at her birthday party. i had everything ready but when i looked at her she was looking at the floor.

just that made me think that i should just let it go.

i don't know if i regret doing that , since she probably didn't even see me as a friend at that time.

or ever.

but i would've known for sure if i confessed.

i do regret it.

feels like crap. why is rio getting to talk to her so much , just because she's trying. and i'm still here, thinking about her the whole time.

i really like her. 

for over 2 years now.

"hey karma, did you talk to l/n yet?"

"no , i've been staring at her from a distance , like a stalker." i said while looking at her from here.

"......you're being scary honest right now , karma." nagisa said with a chuckle.

"i tried asking her to go to the beach again , but before she could say yes rio jumped in saying she was coming too. i think l/n lost interest in going because of it, she was going to yes though , sad." how is he so chill about his? why does he sound like he doesn't care?

"is rio trying to help or trying to get f/n transfer to a different school? she's sticking onto her every time she can."

"you sound annoyed."

"i am, i feel like the girls are going to slip it out to f/n before i can tell her. it's annoying." nagisa looked at me with a 'calm down you're scary' expression.

"l/n has changed a bit." he said . before i could ask him about it , f/n approached him from the lockers.

"hey nagisa , want to walk home together ?" she asked.
she did change a bit , she sounds more mature and talks in a more serious tone. she grew a bit taller , i think she's around 163cm now.

also i'm hiding under a bench :D

i went in full speed , out of , shyness?

i'm not even shy. i'm annoying myself.

"yeah sure , karma u coming t- karma?" nagisa said and i tried to crawl behind her , standing up. acting like i wasn't hiding under nagisa's ass.

"yeah sure , i'm coming too." i said. good , i sound calm.

i am calm. just don't look at the girl standing in front of you.
don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't look don't loo-

"oh karma? i didn't see you." f/n said with a smile. shit my cheeks are burning. look away and chuckle , yes , like that.

she's so fucking beautiful.

"it's been a while." i said while looking away.

while we started walking back to the lockers you could hear nagisa chuckle and laugh , louder every second.

"what's funny? nagisa?" f/n asked. nagisa looked at her and looked back at me , wiping his eyes.

"well uh-" before he could finish, some ant ass kid came back to attack f/n.

"F/N~ I THOUGHT U WERE HOME ALREADY~! i'll walk with you guys hehe." rio from now on you are an ant.

"ohhh karma~ you're here too. did you confess already?"
...
...
...

"confess?" f/n asked.

what tha fawk rio 😃