010; good morning

GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING

your pov

sunlight hit my face as i slowly opened my eyes.

"hmmm? goodmorning... karma."' i said softly, hugging onto him.

is it normal for friends to do this? cuddle like this? sleep like this? it is right? people just have to make everything romantic. it doesn't have to be.

i want this to be romantic though.

gakushuu kissed me yesterday, i didn't hate it. but it was very sudden and it scared me. i was really flustered.

i still am. he kissed me out of losing control. karma told me that gakushuu has liked me for a long time now.

i think ignoring that and acting like these things never happened is the best way to just continue being friends. and i really do want to continue being friends with gakushuu. just friends though.

i thought about liking him after the kiss for about an hour. i don't like him like that. we all know about my big fat crush on karma.

how can i not like karma ?

you know what really get's me? his fucking strength, it's so hot. i don't know how to explain, i don't think i have to explain. it's an extra but it's so hot.

and why is he so smart T_T this guy is literally perfect. his english makes me weak.

.

.

.

and he's probably getting a girlfriend next week.
it honestly hurts how the boy i've been in love with for over 2 years is going to confess to some random girl next week.

and it's already saturday.

it could be in 2 days.

i want to cry so hard. i should just enjoy the moments with karma i have now.

everything will change when he gets a girlfriend, he wont be able to be so close to me all the time. and even if he tried, i wouldn't allow it.

i will have best respect for his future girlfriend. i will not show my pure hatred towards her since it is in no way her fault.

still annoys the fuck out of me if i do know her. is it maybe nakamura-san? no. it can't be anyone from class e right?

right?

what if he likes me? there's some chance that it's me right? i mean, i'm not in class e and i go to our school.

he cuddles me a lot and likes to be close to me. i mean, i think he likes to be close to me. it would actually make a lot of sense if he liked me...

there's no way he'd make it this obvious though. i feel like he's the type to be really shy with the girl he likes, he isn't shy with me at all.

i need to stop getting my hopes up like this.

he doesn't like me.

karma's pov

"hmm? good morning... karma." f/n said softly as she hugged onto me. i have been up for about an hour now.

i spend the hour staring at her. literally only that.

everything about her is so unique yet perfect.
i love her.

for some reason she looks really bothered, did something happen?
did she have a bad dream?

i just continued watching her laying here cuddled into me with her eyes half opened. trying to read her expressions.

just how tired is she?

"f/n-chan? is something wrong?" i whispered to her, while softly moving strands of her hair out of her face.

her eyes slowly fluttered open as she hugged me sitting up a bit.

"you're gonna get a girlfriend soon..." she mumbled out. i just look at her.

she looks tired and sad. in some ways this is adorable.

but that's not what i'm focusing on right now, she's sad.

"maybe.." i mumbled back. she might reject me, so it's not sure if i get a girlfriend.

"i don't want that at all....i want you with me.." she mumbled as she cuddled into me again, almost falling asleep.

i'm glad she can't see my face right now.

i'm about to explode.

my face is burning.

"i-uh i mean- i'll see you on monday!" i pulled the only words that i could get out out of my mouth and ran downstairs.

"bye aunty!" i yelled out quickly with a bow as i ran home.

what a morning.....

i don't know how many chapters this will have, but i wont make it to long. i have this story imagined in my brain. with how they act around each other things can't take too long can they?

i really appreciate you guys adding my story to your reading lists! and people who comment and vote really make my day. i love to read comments :)

thank you for 1k reads guys :)