016; confession?

CONFESSION?

CONFESSION?

"i want you to listen to me, okay?" he said, holding both of my wrists and looking me in my eyes.

"okay."

"answer my questions truthfully, okay?" he said and he kissed my forehead after i nodded.

"good girl." he said as he gave me a cheeky smile.

"is it me who you like, f/n?" he asked me.

this is the first question already? is he absurd? i can't just answer him like that, i'm still not recovered from my crying mood.

i just looked at him and he shook his head.

"no, i'll wait with that question, sorry." he said quickly as he scratched the back of his head. he sat next to me and laughed.

"it's pretty out here, isn't it?" he asked me.

"yeah. i love cherry blossom trees, and they smell so nice. it's dawn, and i'm here with you. it's ideal." i said and he held my hand. we're both looking at the sky.

i think if we talk while looking at the sky, the questions will be easier to answer. i feel at ease with him, and here.

"yeah."

"go on with the questions, karma." i said.

"okay. you can ask me a question after i do, every time. okay?"

"okay."

"alright. are you feeling better than you did yesterday? i want to make sure you're comfortable." he's so sweet.

"to be honest, i still feel like i can cry a lot right now, but i'm very comfortable. do you understand what i mean, karma?"

"yeah. you can cry it out later, f/n. i'll be your shoulder to cry on." he said as he held my hand a bit tighter. "i'm glad you're comfortable."

"thank you, really. now, karma, how are you feeling right now?"

"i'm a bit confused at all of this, but i'm really happy we get to talk everything out like this. i'm also sorry about you getting so sad yesterday, i almost cried with you." he said calmly.