009; what is that supposed to mean...?

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN...?

"are you feeling okay now?" f/n asked me, tucking a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. they way she looks me in the eyes makes me want to explode and scream my feelings out. or maybe even jump it out like high school girls in those movies.

it excites me for some reason. i want her to look at me more.

right in the eyes.

it also makes me want to lean in and kiss her. passionately. long.

better than asanhoe did.

i'm happy we fought, since f/n is treating me right now. highkey pampering me but i'm totally fine with that.

his punches made my whole body hurt, having her with me is helping a damn lot.

"yeah i feel great." i said. moving my face closer to hers teasingly.

she moved away quickly and let out a chuckle. she smiled at me. how much i would do to make her smile everyday.

"i'm glad."

"when did you get your braces off?" i asked her. she's had braces ever since i've known her, now that i see her smile without them, it looks very different. somehow, even better. no idea how that's even possible.

her smile has always been my favorite. it's perfect.

"ah, this summer! a week before me and nagisa went to the beach together." she said. she's just answering my question yet she looks so cute.

how does she do this? how is she able to make me feel all of these warm feelings?

"your birthday is in december right?" she asked me.

"yeah. why?"

"i don't know, i was wondering if having a birthday in winter is nice. since there's a lot of holidays in december." she sat down next to me, very close, next to me.

i can't even look at her without flushing pink, this is not helping at all.

i don't mind though. i enjoy being close to her, probably a lot more than i should. but hey, that's how teenagers work. i think.