008; conflict

CONFLICT

CONFLICT

i fucking hate this.

she's so close, while looking at him. 'teasing' him or whatever.

i want to kiss her.
wait

did i just

shit.

i kissed her.

her lips didn't move and neither did she, obviously shocked by the kiss. but it felt good. i melted into her even though she didn't respond. i grabbed her face and kissed her for a few seconds more.

her lips feel so nice.
i've wanted to kiss her for so long. knowing she doesn't like me hurts. i'd never be able to.

i shouldn't be able to.
i just kissed her.

without consent.
fuck.
no.

"i- i-m so-" i wanted to apologize as soon as i pulled away from her, looking into her wide opened eyes.

but instead i felt a strong sting on the right of my face.

"who the fuck told you you had the right to kiss her?"

i've never heard him this pissed off. i can't even argue with him. i'm the one who made the mistake, obviously.

"i'm sorry! i couldn't help myself for a second... f/n i- i'm really sorry. please try to forget about this. i didn't wa-"

"shut up." karma spat out.

f/n looked at him and then back at me as karma pulled me to her garden.

"stop it." i said. he stopped walking and looked at me.

"i hate you." he said. i can't read the emotions on his face right now.

he looks odd.

"i- i already told you i'm sorry.. what else do i do?"