005; jealousy

JEALOUSY

JEALOUSY

"okuda-san? are you okay?"

"huh- oh, yeah. o-ofcourse i am, why wouldn't i be???" she looked at me. talking with a stressed tone.

"did something happen?" i asked. we normally talk really well with each other , i don't understand why she seems so nervous.

"you like l/n , right ?"

"yeah."

"then you have nothing to worry about , karma-kun." she said with a smile as she walked away.

ok joto.

i know she likes me, but her being jealous of f/n is too obvious. she doesn't know that i know about her feelings towards me.

is she trying to expose herself?

i guess i can't really say anything, i'll just be a bit careful with f/n around okuda-san.

she's still my friend and i don't want to make her sad.
i hope she get's over me quickly.

i started walking to the main building so i could walk with f/n again.

she's probably talking with nagisa right now, i feel like i have to get there quicker. even though nagisa doesn't have feelings for her, knowing she's alone with a dude isn't really a nice feeling.

and i'm not even sure if she's with him right now.

"we should go to the beach together again , nagisa-kun." i heard f/n say.

"maybe we could ask other people this time , except of going with only the two of us again." she added.

hold the fuck up.

they were alone? no one else? at the beach?

i regret saying no even more now.

"you guys went together, alone ?" i asked while coming to stand next to f/n. even though i knew, i want to just hear it from them.
it's not that big of a deal, but a little scary glare towards nagisa wouldn't hurt now, would it?<3