+ bonus

BONUS

BONUS

' adult you and karma '

- he's overprotective and you guys have fought about it at some points but it never got too bad.

- he kisses you about 15 to 20 times day, you kiss him about 5 times a day.

- make out sessions started when you turned 15 and he loved how you were always so flustered that you'd try to take a break, but when he asks you if you want to stop, you say no. which you always do. you love playing with his hair and he enjoys it a lot.

- your first time was on his 17th birthday (you were 16). one of your gifts to him, as you guys celebrated christmas and stayed together in a love hotel that night.

- you guys move into an apartment together at 20, to get to school easier and to just live together

- he proposed to you when you guys were walking through the sakura trees, since that's where everything officially started. you almost cried and he carried you home immediately, happier than ever. you were 26

- you got your first little boy when you were 29, and your two daughters at 31 and 32. his responses to finding out you were pregnant were always the same, -; shocked, surprised, happy, happiest he's ever been.

he's a good dad. but also teaches the kids to be sneaky.

-he still loves every little thing about you, it doesn't matter how old you guys get. he would never leave you or stop loving you and that feeling was mutual.

- check out my profile for more stories!! <333 love you guys

if you still have any questions, feel free to comment them, i'll answer them.

and again,

thank you so much for reading <3 !!