012; rio's bi panic

RIO'S BI PANIC

RIO'S BI PANIC

"hey f/n! no too casual uh , hihi! f/n! no that sounds weird uhm , yo f/n-"

"that one sounds good." i heard rio say.
wait

"AAAH, bro whaT the fuCk?" i said as i looked behind me, seeing her with her face against the door.

"i heard you talking to yourself so i wanted to come check." she said as she winked.

what am i supposed to say now? that was fucking embarrassing.

"i don't think you need to be any different towards her than you normally were, that'd make her question about your behavior."

"but i want her to question my behavior, than we will confesskissmakeoutfuckmarryandstartafamily."

i said as i looked at her with a straight face and walked out of the room.

"wow." i could hear her say as i left to go find f/n so we can walk home together.

rio pov

the hormones of a fourteen year old boy are just scary.
he really said
confess - kiss - make out - fuck - marry - and - start a family.

horny son of a bitch.

kinda makes me question if he actually wants to do that with her though, or is he just stating what he wants in the future.

he's only 14 anyway.
he looks about 16 though.

she low key does too, but damn, that girl is SMOKING hot. not even kidding, i almost got shy just trying to talk to her.

even though i was annoying her for the most part, low key wanted to get her number.
jk
unless
.
.
.
karma would definitely throw me off the cliff so you know what never mind.

i'm honestly still kinda shocked about how much karma likes that girl, f/n, like he's obsessed.

his notebook is full of her and her only, he has like 3 for his dreams of her and 5 for studying .

nerd.
she probably likes him too, i mean, why wouldn't she?

never mind there's a lot of reasons why not.

i really want to help them out in some way, but if i even try to come close to her karma's gonna kill me again. he'll also probably call me a rat for existing but anyways...

that ain't gon stop me heh.

but i think that teasing him about her is enough for now, it's really funny. like, this dude who seems like the coolest and strongest guy ever has the softest spot for a girl.

not even a little bit, he just can't seem to take any jokes about her as if she's there too. when most of the time, we're literally in class and her class is all the way down there.

i'm going to walk with them today lolol. 

karma pov

there she is, wow. she looks so pretty. so cute.

"f/n, you look really nice today." i said as my voice caught her attention. she looked at me and smiled cutely.

"thank you! one of my moms friends organized a girls picnic, so i thought i'd try to look a bit cute. i'm going to change into these there." she said as she held up a cute white top and a soft pink skirt.

she'd look adorable.

she already looks adorable.

"i bet you'd look adorable. not like you don't already! uh, yeah, you just look really cute. and that outfit would make you look cuter. that's what i meant." i said as i smiled awkwardly but held two thumps up.

she giggled at me and thanked me.

"i'm glad you think so! i can send you the pictures after the picnic if you want me to.."

"yes do." i said a bit too quick. she looked a bit shocked but that changed quickly. she's... blushing?

did i make her blush by my answer? i thought she already knew, she's the prettiest girl in our school.

"okie."

"heeeyyy f/n." i heard a ant-sounding voice speak. oh not again for fucks sake... why does she have to bother f/n every day?

"hey nakamura-san. you're going too, right?" f/n said.

"yes!" ant said as she hugged her and we started walking. i gave her a look of 'hug her again and you'll see' as she hmphed at me.

"you look so cute! what did you do?"ant asked f/n as they both giggled. when did these two become friends?

"i let my mom do my hair and put some blush, mascara and lip-gloss on,... is it too much?" she asked her and slightly looked at me.

"nah it looks good on you." i said and took her from rio with my arm. "don't you think?" i asked rat and she nodded.

"yeah!"

"i didn't think you were going too, rio, you still look as plain as usual." i said and she stuck her tongue out to me.

"sorry for being ugly, karma." she said and laughed.

"i never said you were ugly, rat." i said and she stayed quiet for a second.

"thanks i guess. you're 'mr. pretty face' in class, so i feel honored." she said with a bow.

"as you should." i said and looked to my side.

wasn't f/n here two seconds ago? nooooooooooooooo

oh she's walking next to rio.

"you're not as pretty as f/n though, not even close." i said as i wrapped my arms around f/n again. f/n didn't say anything but just held my hands as a put them around her.

is she feeling cold?

"no one is." rio chuckled and ruffled f/n's hair before waving goodbye since she takes a different turn at this street than us when going home.

rio pov

you know sometimes,

i feel jealous of her...,

or maybe of him.

yeah mostly of him.