Chapter Twenty-One

By now, the wedding is right around the corner and slowly the nervousness hits me.
I've been so busy planning the new line and wedding prep that I haven't had time to worry about anything else.
Dan and I have also decided that we want to go to Paris for our honeymoon, as suggested by Fleur.

The night before the wedding, Zoe and I are sitting on the couch in her apartment. I pick apart my salad, too nervous to eat.
"You okay?", she asks.
"Yea, just the realization kicking in. I'm getting married tomorrow."
She smiles: "I am so happy for you."
"I am so happy too. And it's been nice for the drama to die down.", I laugh.

Since I've been so busy, I haven't had the nerve or time to get involved in any of that. Haven't heard from Joe or anything online. And I don't miss it.
"How's the line coming along?", she asks.
"Good. We decided on 'two positive' as the name."
"Oh my god. That's so good! Richard will be furious about letting the collaboration drop."
I laugh: "Hopefully. That's kinda why we chose the name."

The line planned with Richard was supposed to be called 'positive' but since this is a maternity line we decided to go with 'two positive' because of the two lines shown on a positive test and it sounding like 'too positive' as well, poking fun at the discrimination we faced with Richard.

Zoe and I talk for another few hours, when I get a call from Dan saying he's here to pick me up.
"I'll see you tomorrow.", she says and gives me a big hug.
"At 8 am right?"
She nods: "I'll be there. Get some rest, don't be too nervous. I'm already nervous for two about giving my speech.", she laughs.

Since Zoe is my maid of honor and Phil is Dan's best man, both of them wrote a speech I can't wait to hear.

I walk down to Dan's car that is already waiting.

"Hello, gorgeous. How was your bachelorette party?", Dan says when I get into the vehicle and kisses me.
"Hey, love. Crazy. So many strippers. So much alcohol.", I laugh.

Both Dan and I spent the evening before our wedding with our best friend, since we aren't too keen on the whole bachelor and bachelorette thing.

It was nice getting my mind off of everything going on and just relaxing with her.
Both of our families have already arrived in London and are staying at a hotel not too far from the beautiful outside venue.
In the morning, Zoe and my mom would come over and help me get ready, while Dan, Phil and his Dad get ready at the hotel.

Back at home, Dan and I go right up to our room to spend some time alone for the last time as fiancé and fiancée.

"I've missed you the whole day.", he says when we are in bed.
"Me too. It's only been a few hours but weird without you."
"I don't know hoe couples spend the last night before their wedding separated. I can't imagine not sharing this with you."
"I know right."
He doesn't respond but rather just smiles at me for a moment: "I want to say something but it might be a bit cringe."
I laugh: "Spit it out Howell."
"We're doing vows tomorrow, I know. But I love you so much and I am truly so happy we aren't in separate beds right now. Like, I'm more crazy about you than ever right now and I think it would go insane if you weren't here. Amd I'm so happy we get to tell everyone the good news tomorrow. I can't wait to spend every single day for ever with you."
"That wasn't cringe at all.", I kiss him, "I love you so much Dan. I've never doubted that I love you."
He gives me a big smile: "We'll probably be too tired tomorrow so... This is kinda technically our wedding night?", he looks at his phone and shows me.
"I mean it is kinda technically...", I laugh and he crashes his lips into mine for the last time as non husband and wife.