chapter 3

your annoying -

- yn you love me

i really don't -

- hm I'll make sure to change that soon

seen

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

     atsumu lazily rolled over grabbing his phone off the desk to turn off his alarm. the loud ringing still played in his head. he checked his phone hoping for any messages from a certain tall curly head boy.

*one new message*

     atsumu felt his breath hitch a bit.

*from the uglier twin*

     the breath he had been holding in released. of course the curly head man didn't text back. 'hell i don't even know if he's gay or not,' atsumu thought with a frown.

- hey ugly how is it so far ? jk i rlly don't care suna is staying in your room while your gone hope you don't mind

don't lie we both know he's spending the night in your bed ;) -

- shut up how bout you tell me about your little crush on mr mysterious

how do you know about him -

and i just met him i don't like him -

- rumors spread fast

hm -

seen

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

     after getting ready, atsumu made his way to the breakfast area. he had already grabbed his tray and was looking around for sakusa. 'where in the world could he be?'

     "hey 'tumu" the guy that had walked in with sakusa called out towards him.

     he walked over setting his tray down and taking a seat. "oh hey um -"

     "it's komori."

     "oh hey komori sorry i'm bad at names," atsumu breathed a sigh of relief.

     "it all good," komori slightly laughed. unlike sakusa he was a lot better at making conversations and friends. "you're probably wondering where sakusa is, right?" the blond quietly nodded prodding his breakfast with his fork. "he doesn't come out of his room before he has too..."

     "oh, but doesn't he get hungry?" atsumu questioned.

     "indeed he does that's why he has me take him food after i'm done eating mine."

     "can i take it-" atsumu quickly blurted out.

     komori just laughed giving atsumu a nod. the setter beamed. 'now I at least have an excuse to talk to him.'

     "you do seem different," komori continued. atsumu looked up from his food giving komori a questioning look. "i mean he would normally not let anyone hangout let alone talk to him," Komori paused waiting for the setter to say something, "i guess he thinks you're different, i think he may have a soft spot for you atsumu."

     a blush rose to the setters cheeks fork still in hand, but mouth hanging open. he awkwardly coughed trying to cover his blush that was growing by the second.