chapter 8

┌─────────────────┐

i updated all previous chapters since i'm more comfortable writing now so i recommend re-reading them !!

└─────────────────┘

atsumu looked back at their hands as he gave sakusa another reassuring squeeze.

"then let's go omi-omi, all the good food will be gone," atsumu joked as he started to run, pulling sakusa along.

sakusa laughed. "i guess we have switched places since last time?" sakusa called out gesturing to them running through the rain as sakusa pulled atsumu then. atsumu felt his face heat up from that memory. as they waved through the crowd atsumu acted carelessly as he constantly knocked into people. sakusa of course would mutter a quick apology being careful to avoid any touch from anyone other than the shorter boy in front of him.

at this moment sakusa and atsumu could only hear each other despite how loud everybody was.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"how about this one omi?" atsumu questioned raising up a blue shirt with his free hand in front of himself. the shirt laid an easy three sizes too big, almost hitting his knees.

"you haven't matured at all, i see," sakusa replied in the same bored tone.

atsumu flashed him a toothy grin. "and you're just as friendly as ever." atsumu set the shirt back down before dramatically falling into sakusa. sakusas body fumbled but they didn't fall resulting in atsumu just leaning against sakusa. atsumu threw a hand over his head. "it's just so hot carry me omi-omi," atsumu whined.

sakusa groaned before pushing him off letting go of his hand in the process. atsumu whined at the loss of touch as sakusa started to walk away heading to the next booth.

"yer so mean you know," atsumu huffed.

"only to you."

as they reached the next booth filled with sweets atsumu quickly lost his attitude running towards the counter. sakusa observed atsumu as he happily ordered pointing to at least a dozen different sweets. a smile began to tug at the corner of his lips as atsumu ran back up to him explaining all the different ones he got.

"come onnnnn, we gotta try them all," atsumu desperately pleaded.

"ok ok, not so loud," sakusa responded as they walked to a park bench.

sakusa plopped down as atsumu sat next to him leaving close to no room. atsumu dug around the bag until he pulled out a brown square shape candy with tiny specks of gold at the top.

"open," atsumu prompted to sakusa.

"you're not feeding me idiot," sakusa protested.

"now now omi, don't be like that or i'll have to force yer mouth open," atsumu teased as he leaned in closer.

sakusa made a tsk sound as he opened his mouth averting his gaze. he felt a chocolate go into his mouth. it did taste good he had to admit.

"my turn," atsumu excitedly said, handing the bag to sakusa.

sakusa mumbled incoherent words but didn't protest. he grabbed out another random chocolate and put it in atsumu's mouth. atsumu made sure not to miss his chance as soon as sakusa put the chocolate on his tongue he shut his mouth leaving sakusas fingers trapped in his mouth. sakusa quickly snapped his hand back making a shocked face. he glanced back down at his fingers that had firm bite marks and saliva residue.