chapter 13

meian let out a sigh. "have you met them both? they are was too stupid and stubborn to act on their feelings."

     "agreed." inunaki said with his head down.

     "it's late let's go home, you guys better be sober by monday," meian said standing up with the others.

     what was left of them nodded and left to their own places.

     next week would be very interesting.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

     atsumu blindy swatted his hand around trying to stop the foreign sound. when he hit what felt like someone's chest he heard a muffled groan and opened his eyes.

     "ow, what the fuck atsumu?" sakusa mumbled, turning the alarm off.

     wait

     sakusa opened his eyes and looked at the boy.

      the boy that was in his bed.

     the boy that was in his bed covered in purple markings and wearing nothing but boxers.

     sakusa looked down to see himself in the same situation. he looked back up meeting an equally horrified atsumu.

     what the fuck happened?

     oh right he remembered. oh he remembered all right.

┌─────────────────┐

one week earlier

└─────────────────┘

     "get your ass up miya, we're leaving in five," sakusa said, throwing a sock atsumu must have left out at his face.

     "I'm gettin' ere I'm gettin' ere," atsumu mumbled, rolling over again.

     "i'm going to leave without you," sakusa spoke camly.

     "mhm fine i'll meet ya in yer car in five shh," atsumu whispered slowly falling back to sleep.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

     "see we got ere just fine quit all yer worryin'," atsumu said proudly.

     "if you could set an alarm for once we wouldn't have to rush," sakusa hissed, locking his car.

     "hm no, they're annoying just like ya," atsumu smiled following behind him.

     sakusa turned around looking him dead in the eye staring for a moment then turning back around.

     "asshole," atsumu gritted his teeth.

     "bastard," sakusa responded.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

     "now omi-omi don't miss me too much. i know yer not used to living without the best person in the world," atsumu dramatically pretended to shed a tear.

     "i might cry from happiness too," sakusa deadpanned, searching his bag for his room number.

     surprisingly the place they were staying at gave everybody their own room along with a bathroom.