chapter 5

*one new message*

*from idiot*

- i'm not going to be here tmrw my brother got hurt during practice and i need to see if he's ok i already talked to the coach try your best not to miss me too much omi-omi ;)

i think i'll manage idiot -

- and when i get back friday were continuing where we left off <3

i plan on it -

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

     sakusa woke up desperately trying to stop his alarm. he looked around noticing komori had already dropped by to give him food. a single note laid on his tray, he picked it up to read it.

     didn't sleep well so i'm going to sleep before practice. see you later.

     sakusa honestly didn't care that much, setting the note aside to start eating feeling as though he was missing something. he looked around his room a few times shaking his head. everything was in its place. the hand sanitizer that was on his desk next to a stack of masks. on the other side by his dresser hand wipes could be found. his room at home didn't look very much different. it was very plain and tidy. he laid back down on his back.

     'atsumu'

     he shot forward. why was he thinking of that boy now? sure he missed his presence. he also missed his talks and text with him, the way his cheeks flushed whenever i say something, the way he was only a few inches shorter than him, the way he -

     'what the fuck am i thinking about'

     sakusa sighed, bringing his hands to mess with his messy curls. he sat up deciding if he practiced early he could clear his mind. it wasn't like he could just text that rat he was busy.

     by mistake he took a bit too long to get ready and arrived at practice just on time. he looked around searching for komori.

     "looking for me?"

     sakusa turned around just to be facing komori.

     "so now that your boyfriend is gone you have to come back and hang with your old friend. i'm flattered," kimori laughed as he pretended to swoon.

     sakusa rolled his eyes. "for the last time, were not dating."

     "not yet ur nottttt," komori dragged on.

     before sakusa could come up with a comeback the coach cleared his throat, gaining everybody's attention.

     "easy day, were going to practice some new techniques. find yourself a partner and start practicing i'll be going by one by one to teach you individually new things."

     everyone quickly got into pairs, sakusa of course going with komori.

( i hate writing about them playing i suck at it so just use your head to imagine them practicing tehe )

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

     "next up sakusa!" the coach shouted out calling over sakusa.