ABOUT YOU

You are a 23 year old model along with your college friend Emma and high school friend Lilly. You and Emma had a plane of working together and met Lilly by chance when you all were grouped up (you were 20 at the time). You all were armys and spent a lot of time together watching bts mv's and concerts and also bts run, but some months ago bts disbanded and all of you were very sad, and ofcourse you all cried. Your bias was v and bias wrecker was suga.

YOUR BACKGROUND
You lived with your mom, grandma, and your cold brother, "like seriously when was the last time he properly spoke to me" anyways your grandpa died when you were 14 and your father, well your mom divorced him before you were born because he was very abusive.

YOUR PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP
You dated a boy in your college but broke up because he was cheating on you, well he was actually taking revenge for this crush. Let me explain, you know those typical bullies well I hade one too but I mostly ignored her that is until she brought my friends in middle and started teasing them and they were in the verge of tears and so I slapped her and humiliated her in front of the whole college. So she wanted revenge and went to one of her 'fanboy' and asked to date me and break my heart. And he succeeded and I fell in love with him but thanks to my nature of taking things slow I didn't fall deep into his trap, and caught him making out with that bullie of mine, but it still hurts.

And to my surprise he turned out to be a hater of bts and was quite popular in social media for that, his name was Jack(it's just a random name ok).

After that I never dated any one and for my luck I did not see him till the end of college which was only one week before I found out.