PART 6

-SKIP TIME-

Y/N POV

It's already been almost a week and today is the last day of the photo shoot. we had the time of our life with the boys and it was very fun, and ofcourse the makens did not let us forget that 'exposing session' i and the girls had that night, regretting life decisions here guys.

it was morning and i, girls and the boys had breakfast and went to photoshoot, it was for a summer dress, and it was being taken in a beautiful garden filled with colourful flowers and butterfly, we had a lot of fun and soon the shoot was over by 4pm. after that we went for a swim and played a lot of games and soon went for dinner and went to sleep. since we will leave tomorrow night to my place and the boys are also will come, my mom and bro had to leave some days ago and tae's parents also left that day.

-TIME SKIP- 1am

i was sleeping peacefully.....until i was woken up by someone knocking on my room door. i looked at my phone and it was dam it 1am.

y/n: i think lilly had a nightmare, she is the only one who wakes me up in the middle of the night.

i thought and went and opened the door but it was taehyung instead.

TAEHYUNG POV

when i was sleeping i had a horrible nightmare and didnt want to stay alone, and so i walked out of my room and my legs took me y/n's room and without thinking twice i knocked on her door and she opened after some second and was shocked to see me.

NO ONES'S POV

y/n: tae what happened, are you ok your shaking?

taehyung: i-i h-had a n-nightmare.

y/n: ho, come in, do you want to sleep here?

taehyung: yes, p-please.

you pulled him inside and walked him and gently made him lay down on side of the bed and went to other side and lay downed and took him in your arms, your one hand was under his head the other was rubbing his back while he as hugging you wast tightly and his face was in the cork of you neck, and you were whispering in his ears ,'its all right, i am here, everything if fine' till he fell a sleep in you arms and soon you did to.

-TIME SKIP-8AM

TAEHYUNG POV

i woke up and looked around me and realised i was in y/n's arms and i was hugging her waist while sleeping, i was thinking how i ended up here and last night memory hit me like a truck."THE HECK TAE, WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING COMING TO HER ROOM AT MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND ASKING TO SLEEP WITH HER" i was scolding myself in the head while me eyes were wide open.

y/n:hey, good morning tae.

taehyung: i am so sorry, i shouldn't have disturbed you in the middle of the night.

y/n:wow good morning to you too y/n 😑😑, its ok, you had a nightmare, and its not like i have been woken up the first time lilly also has nightmares so she comes to my room in middle of the night too.

taehyung: ok, but i am still sorry for disturbing your sleep (pout's)

y/n: stop acting like a baby now, go and freshen up and we all can have breakfast and roam around and then go home, my home is far from here so it will be a long drive.

taehyung: okay

i said exited and went towards my room and after i freshened up i meet up with everyone and and went to have break fast.

NO ONE'S POV

everyone went to have break fast and in middle your phone started ringing so u excused your self to answer, it was your manager,

y/n: hello sir?

manager: hello y/n, sorry to bother u but i forgot to tell u something yesterday after the photoshoot.

y/n: sure sir what is it?

manager: well u and the girls are free for the rest of the time you r here, next shoot will be in Canada.

y/n: wow really thank you.

manager: well also do u mind if i tell you what you should do as soon come back to company, there is still some work u should do, since you are the eldest of them i think u should handle the interview its only on Monday and they want to ask some questions about the magazine, is it ok?

y/n: yes ofcourse i don't mind, so what should i do?

manager: so first you should.........................[telling how you should handle it]

y/n: ok thank you sir ill not disappoint you, thank you.

manager: ok see u on monday, bye have a good day.

y/n: bye sir u too.

TAEHYUNG POV -MEANWHILE-

We were having breakfast when y/n's phone rang and she excused herself saying it was her manager, after she left Emma started asking me a question

Emma: Taehyung, do u like y/n?

Taehyung: (chocked on his food) why did u ask me such a question when i was eating.

Lilly: just answer the damn question, will ya?

Taehyung: well......uh.....hmmm......

hoseok: come on dont deny it we know u love her😏😏😏😏

Jimin: ya we saw how u look at her.

everyone nodded in agreement.

Taehyung: fine yes i do love her, happy.

everyone: yep

Emma: but i want to say something, please give her space ok, i have noticed in this week that you give her space and give her time when she is uncomfortable, so i assume u know about her past.

Taehyung: ya she told me about jack when we met and how she is scared of getting near anyone because of him.

Lilly: did she only tell u about jack and not anyone else?

Taehyung: no is there another reason?

Emma: ofcourse she didnt tell him how can anyone bring themself to tell somthing like that Lilly.

Lilly: sorry, i forgot she doesnt like to remember that.

Emma: actually taehyung the thing is that y/n's father wa-

Y/n: hey what r u talking about?

NO ONES POV

Lilly: nothing much just goofing around (thank god i didnt stutter this time)

jungkook: ya like how you all drolled over us when you watch our concerts😏😏

Emma: when r u going to forget about all that info we exposed 😖😖😖

Jimin: never hunny😉😉

Everyone: (laughing there asses out)

TAEHYUNG POV

what was Emma about to tell me, what about y/n's father, now that i think about it i have never seen him he didnt even come to the dinner and mom never told anything about him, did she? what is happening. i was deep in my thoughts and seems like y/n noticed.

y/n: tae is everything ok, what r u thinking about?

Taehyung: ya everything is fine dont worry about.

Y/n: ok if u say so.

Lilly: y/n, why did the manager call?

y/n: well, he told me that there is a interview on monday for me and also that we have a holiday for the rest of the time we are still here and the next photoshoot will be in Canada.

Emma: wow u have a interview and we all get a holiday, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😘😘😘😘

y/n: ok now let eat then we can roam around and go home.

Lilly: ok.