PART-1

You were at the beach because of a photoshoot you and the girls are going to have, starting from the next 2 days till 1 whole week, it was for a couple swim wear and summer dresses and to your good luck it is from one of the most famous companie and if this goes will you and the girls can become very famous but also to your bad luck you had to collaborate with an other company because you company didn't have many Male models and the worst part is that company always messes up somehow or the other and the shoot gets canceled, this was a good opportunity for me and I didn't want to ruined it so I made sure to ask them back up models if some thing happened.

It was night and I and the girls were walking near the sea talking
Lilly: man why did bts have to disband, I mess them😔😔
Emma: I know right. But we also have to think about them too they also have a life they will find girlfriends, get married and have kids.
Y/n: they made us happy, they also deserve happiness right, come on don't be so sad it's not like we can't know what they r doing they are still active in social media, cheerup.
Emma: so y/n why did your mom and brother come with you, they don't usually come especially when you r going to be busy all week.
Y/n:well mom told one of her close friend was coming over here with her family so mom came to meet her and my bro tagged along we are all having dinner tomorrow night.
Emma: oh ok, wait so u wouldn't have dinner with us.

She said while pounding, I giggled at her reaction she is so cute, she and Lilly are like small sisters to me and ya I am the oldest and then Emma and the smallest is Lilly.
Y/n: sorry sweety I promised my mom I will have dinner with them.
Emma: ok but we will wait till you come back we want you with us while we eat, it's no fun without you, right Lilly? Lilly? What happened to Lilly?

We turn back to see Lilly staring and something shocked, we went to her and asked her
Y/n: Lilly what's wrong, why do you look shocked?
She just points her finger and when we look at that direction we were also shocked it was non other that.....BTS, OH MY FRICKIN GOD BTS IN FLUSH AND BONE.
There were happily chatting and laughing with each other, suddenly Emma pulled me and asked
Emma: what should we do, can we go to them and ask for a photo?
Lilly: I want to go to them and ask but you know scared I am. Y/n what should we do?
She asked me i look over to them having fun and said
Y/n: i don't think we should go to them, they recently disbanded and must me tired of all the media and fans, I think we should let them be.
Lilly: but-
Emma: no buts y/n's right we should leave them alone.
Lilly: ok fine.
She said with a sad pound, to which we giggled.
As Emma and Lilly were talking about bts I wanted to take another glance at them and when I turned to look at them the same moment v also turned and we ended up having eye contact, inside I was screaming my lungs out but I couldn't do that in public so I just smiled at him and turned to my friends.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
i, hyungs and jungkook were talking when I had this earge to turn and look to my side and when I did my eyes met with a angle like face and I couldn't help but stare at her but soon she flashed me a smile and omo she looked like a beautiful goddess, soon after smiling at me she turned away, I so badely wished she was an army but if she was she would approach us and ask for photo or something but instead she just turned away so my bad luck.

Eventhough she turned away I was still staring at her but it got weird when suddenly her friends tried to turn her the other way and started to push her like they were trying to get her out of there, but all I can say was they failed and she turned to them, but didn't move a muscle and stood there in shock like she saw a ghost, so I saw the way she was looking and to my surprise there was Jack one of our greatest haters. He went to her and started speaking and suddenly touched her face and she was clearly angry, I thought of approaching her, when she did something that shocked me and diverted the boys attention to her.

Y/N POV
After I smiled to tae I turned back I and the girls were about to walk forward when suddenly the girls turned me around and started to push me away from that place.
Y/n: what the heck why are we turning around.
Emma: because.....because I am hungry no I am actually starving let's go and eat in a good restaurant.
Y/n: what we just ate and you are already hungry
Lilly: ya w-we a-are, so l-lets g-go and eat
Wait Lilly stutterd, they are lying, what's up with them they never lie to me.
So I turned back to ask what's wrong, but what I saw answered all my questions, it was Jack with a group and they were coming towards me, I didn't feel sad or any thing because I got over him but I still get scared of the pain I experienced it was unbearable, that's why I couldn't get myself to date any one because I was afraid of the pain it gives, after seeing Jack my blood started to boil and I was so angry but kept it inside as I didn't want to create drama in public.
He came up to me and started talking to me and I tried to stay as calm as possible
Jack: hello y/n how r u long time no see
Y/n: without you good and I hope it stayed that way, so get your fucking annoying ass out of my way before I break your bones.
Jack: ouch! We see each other after such a long time and this is what you say, you have become so cold I can feel the chill still here.
Y/n: stay here for one more second and you might feel a blister coming your way.
Jack: my my, you see your boyfriend after years and this is what you say. Ho and I also heard you are an army such a waste, why do you even follow such a shit of a group.
He said touching my face, that's it he crossed the limit by calling bts shit, now I'll show him what a shit is. I grabbed his hand and twisted it and he screamed out of pain.
Y/n: I told you if you stay here one sec you will feel a blister but you just called an avalanche by calling bts shit infrount of an army.
With that I twisted his arms behind his back and kicked him to the ground, and looked at the others and they all looked scared and just ran away leaving Jack behind. I bent down to his level and said
Y/n: never show your face to me again or I swear you wouldn't be able to differentiate your eyes to your mouth honey. Ho and you might want to go the hospital I might have accidentally twisted your hand a bit too much.
With that I walk away with the girls behind me looking scared and I could sense it so I turned behind with a angry face to tease them and now they looked terrified as I walk towards them they started shaking. But were completely taken back when I hugged them and said
Y/n: thank you
Emma: b-but we l-lied to you a-are you n-not m-mad.
Y/n: no not at all I am very happy that you guys were trying to look out for me, so, thanks. Now let's go to the hotel and rest we have only tomorrow and after that it'll be a busy week, ok.
Lilly: yes mam.
I chuckled and we all went to our rooms and slept but before that I called the staff to pick Jack and drop him in the hospital I might act cold hearted but am not at least not to the point where I leave a person in pain no matter who they are.

BTS POV
After hearing a scream all of us turned to sound and there we saw a girl kick Jack 'is she an army' we all thought and after that she looked at the group of boys and the boys ran away leaving Jack behind, then the girl bent down and told something to him and left, and we could see that the girls behind her were looking scared and were following here but she suddenly stopped turned to her friends with an angry face and walked towards them and they looked terrified but she just hugged them and smiled. And just walked away and since we were far we could not here what they were saying, we could hear if they were screaming but they didn't. We were still standing there in shock, but soon someone approached Jack and took him with them and we just didn't know what happened, Jack was not only an hater but also bullied many armys and sometime beat them up so we were shock the someone else was strong enough to beat him up and that was a girl too
Jin: was it only me or did everyone see that
Hesoke: I also saw it hung
Yoongi: me too
Jk,jimin,namjoon,tae: ya me too
Jin: just confirming.